22

"Dad..?" 

The room was suddenly quiet when the girls stared back and forth from Miyeon to her dad. It was kind of interesting for them since they never saw Miyeon's parents. But this is just a curse to Miyeon, she didn't want to look at her father's face again.

People may say her father may have changed it's been years since he kicked Miyeon out of his house, he must have changed in between those years. But Miyeon knows her dad, her dad isn't the person who's easy to change.

"Miyeon." He firmly said, "Have you repented yet?"

The first words he decided to tell his daughter after not seeing her for years was that. It made everyone in the room shocked except for Sohi who was in confusion. 

Miyeon's face was filled with anger, and Soyeon was not having it. It was clear Miyeon and her father's relationship is already is a bad place.

"The only one that needs to repent is your ass." Miyeon talked back.

Her dad chucked and massaged his forehead. "You're still the same, aren't you? I thought you would've known better."

"But, I'm not here to waste my time with you, I'm here to do my work." He shrugged it off

"Watch your fucking language." Soyeon blurted out.

"Oh, are you her supposed girlfriend? I've heard Miyeon has a girlfriend now."  Her father asked.

"Ehh? Unnie what is he talking about?" Sohi asked

"Don't listen to him Sohi." Soojin said across the room.

"Oh silly me, you're family doesn't know yet huh Soyeon?" Miyeon's father got awfully close to Soyeon.

"Don't you fucking dare touch her." Miyeon got in between her father and Soyeon. She pushed her father hard until he took a couple steps back.

Her father sighed, "I'm the doctor here now am I? I'm trying to check up on her now will you excuse me, Miyeon?"

"I don't want a doctor like you to do this. Go away and get another one."  Miyeon demanded but the tall man could only shake his head.

"The others are busy. And I am personally assigned to do this." Her father pushed Miyeon out of the way and started to check up on Soyeon's bruises.

"I don't fucking care! I'd rather wait for someone else to do this rather than having you do this." Miyeon yelled.

Her father could only nod in defeat as he rolled his eyes and paged another doctor to come into the room and take care of Soyeon while he works on another patient.

"Miyeon, maybe after this you should be nicer to me don't you know?" Her father pleaded when he got out of the door and closed it harshly.

The elder sighed in relief and thought she owed an explanation to everyone in the room.

"Unnie.. would you care to explain?" Sohi asked, the 3 of the girls stayed quiet trying to think of  the right words to explain their situation.

"Sohi, I can explain. But promise me not to tell eomma, please?" 

***

•´¯'•. . .•´¯'•

Aideul Group

Members : Jeon Soyeon, Seo Soojin, Cho Miyeon, Minnie Nicha Yontarak, Yeh Shuhua, Song Yuqi

Shuhua

UNNIE COME BACK I'M NOT GONNA CLEAN UP YOUR MESS

SONG YUQI!!!

Minnie
YA!! SHUHUA JUST THROW HER STUFF IN THE TRASH

REMEMBER WE HAVE TO REHEARSE WHAT WE JUST PRACTICE TMRW

Unknown has entered the chat

Yuqi
Wait, whos this?

@miyeon @minnie @soojin @shuhua  guys?

Unknown has sent a video