𝟦

"Unnie... is it okay if I take my leave?" Yuqi asked as she's throwing away the cottons that were used for cleaning Soyeon's cuts on her forehead.

The younger turned off the lights in Soyeon's room where the short girl was sleeping peacefully.

The elder stopped the running sink as she's done washing the dishes. She wiped her hands dry before answering Yuqi's question.

"Yes, of course Yu..qi?" Miyeon said, still doubting if she pronounced the younger's name right.

"Haha. Thank you unnie, but you can just call me woogie. If it makes it easier, anyways I'll take my leave!" Yuqi said as she went out of the door.

"Annyeonghikaseyo!"

Miyeon sighed in relief after Yuqi went out of the door. She continued to put some plates in the cupboard before she heard her phone beeped.

••.•´¯'•.•• . ••.•´¯'•.••

Beep beep!

3 new messages from Im Jiyun

Jiyun
Unnie!!! ;,;

Is Soyeon okay??

I'm terribly sorry!!

Miyeon
Jiyun-ah.. sorry to make you worry, it's okay! It's totally not your fault. I appreciate you trying to prevent the fight.. gomawo

Jiyun
No problem unnie, I had to do it, Chaenwoo unnie was too harsh.. anyways have a goodnight.

Miyeon sighs and changed into her pajamas, crop tops and shorts already completes her look. She dropped herself onto her bed, before hearing sobbing coming from Soyeon's room.

Miyeon quietly walked over to the younger's room and peeked inside, it seems like she's having a nightmare and her sobs didn't stop.

Miyeon quickly sat down on Soyeon's bed. She fixed the younger's hair until she can see her friend's tears started to pour.

Miyeon started to feel sympathy for her, why shouldn't she? Her friend got bullied almost everyday. And her family issues is not helping any of it.

The elder couldn't help but to hug her friend, and whispered her sweet nothings until she calmed down.

"Unnie's here." The elder whispered to her ears.

The younger gripped onto Miyeon's arms.
"Unnie.. can you stay, please?"

Not knowing if Soyeon is still dreaming or really talking, Miyeon obeyed her request and hopped onto Soyeon's bed. It was a small bed but it fits both of them.

Both of their positions were face to face. Miyeon's heartbeat was beating faster when she could feel soyeon's soft breaths hitting her face.

"Saranghae.. unnie.." Soyeon mumbled loud enough for the elder to hear.

"Soyeon..."

Miyeon smiled and hugged Soyeon, for some reason as she was being hugged by her friend. She didn't feel scared anymore, she felt safe, and she didn't want to let go. Ever.