16

***

Soojin tied her hair up in a ponytail and soon changed into her pajamas before dropping herself onto the bed beside Miyeon who's constantly on her phone.

"Unnie.. turn off your phone we should probably go to sleep." Soojin said as she started to pull the sheets over her.

"Hm? Oh yeah, you go first. I'll be sleeping later." Miyeon said.

•'¯'•. . .•'¯'•

8 new messages from Aideul Group!

23:16 PM

Aideul Group

Members : Jeon Soyeon, Song Yuqi, Yeh Shuhua, Cho Miyeon, Seo Soojin, Minnie Nicha Yontarak

Shuhua
@soojin @miyeon be there safe please.

Yuqi
Guys say hi to soyeon's mom for me tmrw

You guys arrived yet?

Shuhua ya you forgot your socks at the front door

How could u forget your own socks?!

Shuhua
^

^ welp yuqi can you bring them tmrw

Yuqi
Why should I?! It stinks anyways

Shuhua
It does not!

Miyeon
Hey guys we've arrived to the hotel soyeon's sister took us to

Shuhua
Ah really? Wheres soojin?

@soojin jagiyaaaa~~

Miyeon
Shes sleeping lol well kind of

Shuhua
Unnie stop watching her sleep!

Go to sleep!

On seperate beds! And seperate rooms if you can!!

Miyeon
This room only has a single bed! I offered to sleep on the couch but Soojin declined it!

Why dont you go to sleep?!

Minnie
LOOOOOOOOOL

This is so funny 🤣🤣🤣

Yuqi
This is what im dealing with everyday @minnie

--

"Unnie." Soojin's soft voice echoed through the quiet room

"Hm? What is it Soojin?" Miyeon answered focusing her view to Soojin.

"I know you did it."

Silence filled the room before Miyeon asked her again.

"What- I don't know what you're talking about.."

"I know you weren't telling the truth back in the dorm." Soojin confronted. "Did you.. cheat on Soyeon?"

"I.. It wasn't my intention I swear, I feel so guilty now. S-She held me down so hard I couldn't fight back. B-But I kicked her out when she let go of me! I swear!" Miyeon replied, half stuttering.

Soojin sighed before turning away from Miyeon.
"Are you gonna tell this to everybody?" Miyeon asked.

"No, Actually... I hate knowing this. Because if the others find out about this I would be the target since I knew you did it and didn't bother to tell anyone." Soojin paused. "The others will hate me too, especially Yuqi."

"I'm sure they won't find out." Miyeon said.

"They will find out, your luck will run out eventually unnie. Now.. try to get some sleep." Soojin replied and closed her eyes to sleep.

Miyeon frowned in guilt and got off her bed, she washed her face and then putting her phone to silent since Yuqi and Shuhua are still fighting about Shuhua's socks before going into deep sleep.