27

1 month later

"Five, six, seven eight.

Those words echoed throughout the practice room all afternoon. The girls agreed on performing for the Summer Festival this time. And Soyeon wasn't going to let this flop like the last time she planned.

Her leg was still in a cast, so all she can do was direct the others when they're dancing. God knows how long they've been practicing. They were planning the choreography since they couldn't afford a choreographer to do it. It would be better to make their choreography anyways since Soojin is already a master at it.

"Uh, Oh when we start to fall deeper, hooked on that scent it's getting you all mixed up that's right more and more set it on fire as if we don't have tomorrow." Minnie started to sing her lines.

'The others are doing well' Soyeon thought. 

They had to practice early since both the song and the choreography needs more work. Everyone continued before Shuhua made a mistake which stopped everyone. 

"Sorry... Sorry I just needed a minute." Shuhua said gasping for air.

"Hey, you know we could just rest up," Soojin suggested.

"No. It's quite okay, you guys can go. It's already 5 PM. We've been here since 10. I think it's quite enough." Soyeon said

The member's faces changed to relief as they heard Soyeon said that. They grabbed their water bottles, jackets, bags, etc. Everyone talked for a bit before the members left the practice room one by one, which left Yuqi and Soyeon alone.

"Unnie, do you need help going home?" Yuqi asked

Soyeon shook her head, she was grateful her members tried to help her out all the time. But she also didn't want to be a burden to all of them, so she denied most of the offers given.

"Say, did you notice Soojin has been on her phone most of the time? This is so not like her." Soyeon started to ask

Yuqi's eyes lit up in excitement. "Maybe it's a guy." She smirked

Both of them laughed it off, who's the lucky guy that has been chatting to Soojin these days?

"Hey, if you need any help just call me okay?" Yuqi said, she got up from the floor and went toward the door. "I gotta go back to my dorm."

"Is Lucas coming to your dorm later?" Soyeon blurted out
Yuqi's face turned into shock as she looked at her unnie. She tried to figure out an answer but Soyeon already knew the answer.

"Then I'll make sure to not disturb you two then," Soyeon smirked.

Yuqi pouted and blushed at the same time before saying goodbye and got out of the practice room.

Soyeon quickly grabbed her stuff before she felt a vibrating sense coming from her phone. She quickly picked it up.

"Soyeon-ah, I found Miyeon's address." It was Jiyun

"Jiyun, what the hell? How did you find it?"

"She called me earlier, this is not like her. It's not her house."

*** 

Soyeon got out of the cab as she grabbed her crutches and walked slowly toward the mansion-like house. She instantly got intimidated by the huge mansion. It was all barricaded with tall fences, and well monitored by many cameras.

Soyeon walked toward the front fence and knocked. Before noticing the fence itself weren't locked. She got inside the front yard before making her way toward the front door and knocked at it.