𝟨

3 months later

After 3 months, the couple always supported each other no matter what. They started to go on dates together, going to the amusement park every 3 weeks, and they also treat each other meals.

They were inseprable since then.

••.•'¯'•.•• . ••.•'¯'•.••

Beep beep!

13:45 PM

2 new messages from Im Jiyun!

Jiyun
Hey unnie! I'm outside your door, sorry again for the short notice!

Oh don't forget next Sunday! My grandma is inviting you to her feast party. We do that often every fall.

Miyeon
Hey Jiyun, I'm almost done. I'm very delighted that your grandma invited me to your feast party. But I'm afraid I can't attend, next Sunday is the day when me and Soyeon go and spend some time together ^^; sorry!

Jiyun
Awww it's okay unnie, anyways. I'll be waiting!

Miyeon turned off her phone and gussied up for one last time in front of her mirror before going to the front door to get her shoes, passing by Soyeon who's studying.

"Miyeon-i.. slow down. Where are you going?"  Soyeon asked, pausing her studies.

"Ah Soyeon-ah.. mianhae for disturbing. I just want to go out with Jiyun, I'll be back soon, don't worry!" Miyeon said as she's almost done tieing her shoelaces.

"But.. what about your last exam tomorrow? Shouldn't we be studying so your grades should be perfect?" Soyeon asked.

"Don't worry jagiya, I already revised my exam papers I should nail it tomorrow. Annyeonghikyeseyo!"

Miyeon shouted and closed the door quickly, leaving Soyeon in their dorm room all alone. Well they have been inseprable, except for that day.

Soyeon grunted in annoyance before a notification appeared on her laptop, her professor replied on her email.

'Dear Jeon Soyeon,

I have listened to your mixtapes and it's simply a masterpiece if I would say. I would like for you, a solo, a duet, a trio or anything to perform this on the college's fall festival 2 weeks from now. Thank you.

Best regards,
Kim Hani'

𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒔