10

Soyeon hurriedly packed all her things, she cleaned up her room one more time before closing her luggage and dragging it to the living room.

She opened the front door, revealing Miyeon already waiting for her outside their dorm.

Soyeon giggled a little when she had a flashback of the both of them arguing about wether or not Soyeon should take a cab to the airport or Miyeon should just drive her to the airport.

...Miyeon ended up winning the arguement and she drove Soyeon to the airport, it's not like Miyeon had to. But she wanted to.

Miyeon parked her car and accompany Soyeon until both of them are in front of the Departure gate.

"Miyeoni.. thank you, again. I-I couldn't be more happier." Soyeon said, putting up a weak smile.

"Anything for you, especially your mother. By the way.." Miyeon paused as she gave Soyeon a little bag. "It's some cookies that I made, I hope your mother likes it, I made it with less sugar."

Soyeon accepted the bag and she smiled for the very last time before hugging her girlfriend.

"Thank you. I will make sure these get to my eomma's hands." She said

"Alright." Miyeon chuckled "Text me in a few hours. Be safe okay?"

Miyeon gently pecked Soyeon's lips as they said their farewells. Miyeon smiled as Soyeon walked along the gate, it's rather funny comparing her to other passengers. Because she's the shortest of them all.

It was getting late, so Miyeon figured she would buy some ramen in the airport minimarkets before going home.

Couple of hours after she got home, she changed and made herself some ramen. Their dorm was never this quiet, if Soyeon was here she would turn on music for the whole day, but Miyeon likes it when it's literally quiet.

••.•´¯'•.•• . ••.•´¯'•.••

Beep beep!

20:54 PM

1 new message from Im Jiyun!

Jiyun
Unnie, could I come to your dorm?

𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑠