𝟹

••.•'¯'•.•• . ••.•'¯'•.••

5 months later

"Yuqi!!" Yuqi's name echoed through the library.

"Soyeon-unnie.." Yuqi tried to hold her laugh. "You should've seen your face!"

"I'm SOO embarrassed," Soyeon exclaimed as she hid her face underneath her arms.

"But seriously though, what could go wrong in asking her out? She's a lesbian after all." Yuqi casually said to her unnie.

Soyeon's shook her head, disagreeing with the younger's statement.

"It's not as easy as you think! What are my family going to think about this? I'm always taught to be straight. I think my family would kick me out if they know I'm a lesbian.." Soyeon explained.

Yuqi made an 'ohhh' look before rubbing her unnie's back for support. Before Yuqi's phone beeped.

"Ah, sorry unnie. I have to go, it's my group project. It was nice talking to you see you later!" She said and left the library.

Soyeon waved her goodbye and started to pack her things. She doesn't have classes for today and she figured she would just hang out with Miyeon when she's done with her class.

The girl got out of the library and walked along the pavement, seeing Yuqi in the distance with some of her classmates in her own major. Soyeon walked along the pavement before a girl along with her group shoved her to the ground.

"Hey! Watch it babo!" A girl yelled at Soyeon before her group paused along with her.

"Hey... aren't you Jeon Soyeon?" A tall boy in the group smirked as he moved dangerously close to Soyeon, not letting her have space whatsoever.

"Get off me!" Soyeon yelled and pushed the boy far enough until she gets up.

"Come on Jaekuk, if you want to find a hoe to add your collections I suggest finding someone better, like Miyeon. Not this rat over here." The girl said as it sparked anger in Soyeon's heart.

"Lee Chaenwoo.. you hurt the rat's feelings over here." Jaekuk teased as he got behind Soyeon and took her bag.

It was a daily basis for Soyeon to be bullied. Her small and short body couldn't keep up with the tall bullies she always comes across every day. But being tough helps her get the bullies on the run. Well, all except Lee Chaenwoo's group.

She couldn't help but grit her teeth when Chaenwoo mentioned Miyeon's name to be in Jaekuk's hoe collection. Don't they know she's a lesbian and for god's sake, she has STANDARDS.

"Do you think I care if I hurt a rat's feelings? She doesn't belong here anyway. Where does she belong? Oh yeah, the sewer." Chaenwoo chuckled on her own joke.

"Oh yeah? Well, you haven't seen what this rat has got for you."

The short girl immediately went for an attack and hit Lee Chaenwoo's stomach before Jaekuk joined in and tried to pin the girl down, though one member from the group was missing from the picture.

"Chaenwoo unnie! Stop it.. we don't need any fights right now!" A girl yelled and pulled her unnie by the arms.

"Im Jiyun? Are you being serious right now?!" She scolded the younger. "I'm not pausing my fight on a rat-"

"Lee Chaenwoo!"

A voice from the distance was heard by the crowd that was formed because of the fight. All of their gaze was now on Cho Miyeon marching towards Lee Chaenwoo.

     "Leave her alone." Miyeon pushed Chaenwoo's chest. "Go and pick on someone your own size."

The words coming out from Miyeon's mouth were enough to send Chaenwoo's group running down the sidewalk and left them all alone as the crowd breaks.

The short girl tried to stand up by herself before being helped by her dear friend, Yuqi who saw the fight in the distance.

    "Unnie? Are you okay? Gwaenchana?" The younger asked as she helped the older stand up.

"Come on, let's bring her to our dorm."

𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐬