11

Every second goes by very quickly, and Miyeon didn't notice that. She played on her phone while waiting for her dear friend to arrive.

She frowned as she look through Soyeon's instagram. It looked like she haven't updated anything yet which makes Miyeon sad.

The bell rang and Miyeon automatically went to the door and opened it, revealing Jiyun who brought in some plastic bags. It looks like she had gone to the store.

   "Jiyun-ah? What's wrong?" Miyeon asked as she invited the younger in.

   "Ah unnie thank you for letting me come to your dorm at this hour. I just needed to talk about something." She sighed and started to place her shopping bags on a nearby table.

Miyeon showed her where to sit and made Jiyun some tea before sitting beside her, one thing she noticed Jiyun was paler than before and her face looked a little bruised.

"Is Soyeon not here?" Jiyun asked.

"No.. unfortunately, she just left to Singapore because she needed to take care of her mom in Singapore." Miyeon answered

"Ah.. poor thing."

Jiyun sipped some of the cold tea and took  deep breath before blurting something.

"I got kicked out of Chaenwoo unnie's group."

There was a moment of silence before Jiyun continued.

"Because of my sexual
orientation."

Miyeon put up a shocked face before hugging Jiyun who's clearly half sobbing.

"I thought Chaenwoo unnie and Jaekuk oppa would be the most supporting since they're the closest to me. But they just backstabbed me.. I think my decision on coming out as a lesbian has a really bad timing. Sorry, I just wanted to visit you since you were the only comforting person I know." Jiyun said as she was looking at the floor and to Miyeon too.

"Jiyun, I'm really sorry to hear that. How are you holding up right now? I know Chaenwoo's a jerk, not gonna lie I'm actually pretty happy you finally left that group! You worth more than being in an ugly group." Miyeon asked caressing Jiyun's back to comfort her.

"Ahh... thank you unnie, but that's not the only reason I came here." Jiyun said.

Miyeon put up a confused face before Jiyun continued.

"I came here for you unnie." She smiled.

"Ah you came here to accompany me? Thank you for the company Jiyun, but I'm fine being all alone in the dor-"

"I came here to say I love you unnie."

Miyeon's eyes widened as the sentence echoed through her ears and into her mind. She didn't know how to respond to this, she's just lost in words trying to figure out the right words to tell Jiyun.

"Unnie, do you love me back?" Jiyun asked, full of hope. Holding Miyeon's hands.

"Jiyun.. I'm terribly sorry, but I don't... love you back. I just see you as a friend, besides I already have a girlfriend." Miyeon stated, Jiyun froze in place hearing every single word Miyeon said.

"Hey, you bought some snacks right? Let's go and eat them-"

Jiyun abruptly pulled Miyeon closer and next thing they know. They were kissing. Miyeon tried to resist but Jiyun's grip was stronger than she thought.

They stayed like that for about a minute before pulling away from each other.

"What the fuck Im Jiyun! Get out of my dorm now!!" Miyeon yelled as she tried to pull the younger and kick her out.

"Miyeon-i..." Instead of being kicked out, Jiyun got closer to Miyeon, before pinning her to the wall. "Do you want to know how it feels like being pleasured by a real girl?"

"I guarantee you, Soyeon haven't done this to you yet." Jiyun's lips started to travel from Miyeon's neck to her chest and onto her stomach.