𝟧

Morning sun rised up, shining the inside of Soyeon's room. She loved the appearance of her room when the morning sun greets her. It was like the aestethic room everyone wants.

She yawned, still closing her eyes so the bright sun wouldn't get into her eyes. Soyeon took a deep breath of the fresh morning air before she realized a familliar fragrance.

She opened her eyes, 'cheonsa..' Soyeon thought, a beautiful angel is sleeping beside her.

Soyeon smiled and she couldnt help but to feel butterflies in her stomach, this is her first time ever getting this close to Miyeon.

Soyeon picked up her phone and from the reflection of its screen she realized the healed cuts who left a mark, and some bruises already gone.

'Unnie must be tired..' Soyeon thought.

She tried to let go of Miyeon's grip. Trying to wiggle out of her embrace at the same time, to not wake her up.

She can eventually sit upright and untangle her legs with Miyeon's, before she could get off her bed a hand grabbed her wrist. Pulling her with little effort.

"Soyeon-ah.. please stay.." Miyeon pleaded, she didn't even bother to open her eyes, still asleep but managed to pull the younger softly.

"Unnie-ya.. did you even eat?" Soyeon asked, burrying her face into Miyeon's soft hand.

"Babo-ya.. you were hurt." Miyeon lazily said, as she caressed Soyeon's forehead.

"Miyeoni.. thank you. For everything, I'll make you ramen today, your favorite." Miyeon shot her head up in excitement as soon as Soyeon mentioned ramen.

"Soyeon, that's really great. But I have something to ask.." Miyeon sat up, pausing. "Do you... like me?"

Soyeon's eyes lit up and her cheeks started to redden.
"I'm serious, do you actually like me?"

Soyeon smiled shyly, and took a deep breathe before giving her a weak answer.

"Y-Yes..."

Both of them looked into each other's eyes. Miyeon was still in shock, but later realize as tears came flowing out of Soyeon's eyes. She quickly hugged the younger.

"I'm sorry unnie- I'm just.. really lost right now.. all these feelings I had from you since the day we met.. I don't know if I'm allowed to have them or not.." Soyeon sobbed. "I've been taught to like boys since I was little, but when I grew older I didn't even like a single boy.. I just.. I just don't want to be a disgrace to my family-"

Her voice was cut off by a soft embrace, hugging her tightly.

"Oh Soyeon, it's normal to feel these kinds of things. I assure you, your sexual orientation is for you to control, not anybody else. You're perfect, hardworking, and the most beautiful girl I've ever met. How can I not like you back?" Miyeon replied, comforting Soyeon. "Love is love. Don't let anyone change that."

Soyeon smiled joined into Miyeon's warm embrace after she stopped sobbing. Before feeling Miyeon pecking her cheeks.

"Saranghae, Jeon Soyeon"

𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒔