12

•´¯'•. . .•´¯'•

No new messages.

02 : 30 AM

You blocked Im Jiyun from your contacts.

Soyeon felt the sigh of relief when she finally had the courage to remove that girl from her contacts.

It's 2 hours into the flight and most of the people who are on board were sleeping. Except for Soyeon.

She couldn't sleep since she felt like someone was watching her, or worse. Someone was with Miyeon while she's away.

Thr girl shrugged her thoughts away and closed her eyes hoping she would fall asleep quickly, but it failed.

She decided to go on her phone again

•´¯'•. . .•´¯'•

No new messages.

02:32 AM

Yeodongseng
We're in room 23

Be here safely ^^*

Soyeon
Of course                           

Hey, how is it going there? I'll be arriving at 6

She didn't hope for a reply. She was hoping her sister did rest well there, and not staying up late.

Soyeon felt her heart ache for some reason, she didn't know why. She began to have trouble breathing, her seat is shaking and her sight is getting blurry. Until she drifted into darkness.

"Soyeoni?"

"Soyeonn~~"

"Jeon Soyeoni-yo~"

The blonde girl opened her eyes, she felt water hitting her whole body, before realizing she was in a tub with Miyeon.

She tried to recall her memories, was this a dream? They did this a week after they were a couple. But why is Soyeon back here again?

"Soyeon? Is everything okay? You fell asleep" Miyeon asked.

"Ah.. yeah sorry Miyeon-i, I guess I had a nightmare." Soyeon answered.

"What kind of nightmare?" She asked again.

Soyeon felt shy before explaining.
"You and Jiyun."

Soyeon closed her eyes in fear Miyeon would be mad but Miyeon just froze there. She wanted to say something before Soyeon's visions were getting blurred again and now, nothing but pitch black.

"I would never let Jiyun close to you again."