24

"Why would Miyeon do this?" The girl kept on thinking over and over again. Her mind was getting bombarded with the videos that her sister just showed her.

'No. It could be someone else that looks awfully a lot like Miyeon... and Jiyun..'

'Im Jiyun.. that fucking slut!'

'Let's see who the fuckin boss is when I get back to Korea and out of this cursed cast!'

'I knew this would happen, I knew-'

Her imaginary words were cut off when the door in Soyeon's room slammed open, terrifying the 3 girls.

"Oops sorry to bother you, Jeon Soyeon-ssi? Feeling any better? Here's your dinner!" A nurse greeted and placed Soyeon's food on the nearby table.

"Yep. Feeling better, thanks Miss Nurse." Soyeon thanked her in the words that experessed no emotions whatsoever.

Miyeon woke up from her nap and instantly sat beside her girlfriend's bed.
"Hey you're awake!" She said cheerfully.

Not long Sohi got a phone call that forces her to leave the room, leaving the 2 girls alone.

"Soyeon, why aren't tou eating?" Miyeon asked, she was willing to feed her if Soyeon isn't in the mood to eat.

Gently she unwrapped the nicely warm soup, rice, and left the fruits to be unwrapped later in the end.

Soyeon didn't really say a word when Miyeon was doing all of that, she kept herself quiet. Is she being oblivious to the situation right now?

"Miyeon."

Miyeon's head turned to Soyeon who called her. "Yes?"

"Can you just.. tell me the truth, please?"

Her words were trembling and she didn't know what to say, a lot is going through both of their minds and silence filled the whole room.

"Wha--"

"Just tell me the truth Miyeon." Soyeon ordered.

The elder could only sigh as she cannot hide her deepest secret ever. She didn't mean it, she really didn't. But it all happened so fast and she didn't know what to do.

"No.. yes, I don't know.. Soyeon it's not what you think. I tried to stop her but she was too strong. I-I didn't know what to do-"

"But by the looks of it you seem to enjoy the pleasure Jiyun is giving you aren't you?"

"I-I.. no! It's not what it looks like I swear. I kicked her out of the house right after that, I swear to god we didn't do anything besides that. Soyeon, please.. forgive me I know I'm stupid, I'm already stupid for letting Jiyun in! I'm so sorry-"

"Miyeon.. you and Soojin are returning to Korea tomorrow morning right?" Soyeon's asked, her trembling small voice could still be heard. "We're done please, stay as far away from us as possible, especially Yuqi."

"Soyeon, don't you think we have a better choice than breaking up.. what could I do to make it up to you? Babe.." Miyeon pleaded, her eyes were overflowing with tears when she heard the words that came out of Soyeon's mouth. "I still love you, I hope you know that.."

The elder reached to hold the younger's hand and caressed it but Soyeon pulled her hand back and rejected it, leaving Miyeon in full guilt. Until Miyeon could hear Soyeon's quiet sobs in between their coversation.

She tried to hug her but all Soyeon did was push her away, this time the push was strong enough to make Miyeon tremble.

She didn't know what to do but to just call it a day,

"Goodnight, Soyeon."

She left the room just like that. Soyeon hoped she would do something, other than walking away but no. Miyeon did the opposite of what she had hoped for.

The elder got out of the hospital with a cold heart and walked back to the hotel she and Soojin stayed at, the night sky was freezing cold and it wasn't long enough until she could feel that she's getting cold.

She got into her room to see Soojin already on her phone on the bed, the elder didn't try to spare a word for Soojin, she changed into her pajamas quickly and hopped into the bed to warm up.

"By the looks of you face, I think I know what happened." Soojin blurted out

Miyeon didn't bother to say anything or even look at her friend, she buried herself into the sheets and turned on her phone. 'I think it's better if I just get out of everyone's life.' She went to her messenger and did some adjustments before drifting off into sleep.

Soojin could only sigh and continued on what she was doing on her phone. Deep down she does feel bad for Miyeon, but she just couldn't express it. If she did maybe all of her friendship with everyone will turn into ashes.

I've done this at school omfg it's been so long :'D it's so embarrassing and im proud of it :'D please forgiveme TvT