because you're my person

Loki just wanted one good morning where he could wake up peacefully to the sound of birds chipping outside the window or to the warmth of sunlight bathing his body. A morning where he could wake up alone, by himself.

That was too much to ask, apparently.

He bolted upright, almost jumped, startled when someone (Peter. Who else would it be?) kicked the door, to his room, open with a loud bang. And Loki would've snapped, pissed that once again his sleep was abruptly interrupted, if not for the fact Peter looked furious. Not unhappy. Not annoyed. But furious. Burning rage. Loki never remembered seeing the kid looked so freaking mad he could've murdered someone with that look alone. Something was wrong.

"What happ -"

"You have to get rid of him!" Peter cut him off, and his voice, his voice was hoarse and murderous, and Loki had never been more confused.

"Errr... who?"

"That.... that prick. That jerk, that scum of the earth,"

"Peter..."

"That dickhead son of a bitch -"

"Peter!"

Peter stopped, mentally thanking Loki for bringing him back to reality because, apparently, he was speaking too fast and he wasn't breathing. He stopped, inhaling in a deep breath and calming down. But he was still mad. So mad he saw red spots everywhere.

"Tell me what happened,"

"It's May." He said, and his face turned red from the anger again. Again it looked like he was going to lose it, he would, if not for Loki beating him to it.

"What happened to her?" The God asked because now, just by the possibility of something might've happened to her, Loki started to lose control of himself as well. The memories of Frigga, of what happened to Frigga, flooded through his head. And if something were to happened to May too, Loki knew he would break. He wouldn't lose the only thing closest to a mother he had left. Couldn't.

Peter's hands clenched into extremely tight fists, his nostrils flared and he scrunched up his face in pure disgust before saying, "she's on a date."

"What?" Loki's face turned blank.

"She's on a date!" This time Pete screamed, another wave of hatred taking over. "She's on a date with that... that scum of the earth. She could've had any guy in the world, but no, she had to go out with that dick. He's a jerk, mister Loki. He's going to break her heart. I know he's going to break her heart!"

"I... I'm afraid I'm not sure what you want me to do," Loki said carefully. He knew he would physically murder any man who hurt May Parker, but he wasn't sure if Peter was merely being possessive and overprotective. He didn't want to rush things and have himself looked like a psychopath.

"Something." Peter shrugged angrily, flopping down on the couch. "Turn him into a frog. I don't know. Just do something."

Loki was quiet for a moment. He was in thought, in deep thought. Then he sighed, loudly, and asked, "where are they?"

~~~

May would kill him. Peter was sure May would definitely kill him, not for spying on her date (that was one of the reasons, just not the main one) but for deliberately taking Loki out of the apartment and risking being seen. Peter knew the risk, he wouldn't bring the God into this if he could do it on his own. He couldn't. Dealing with his precious aunt being in a relationship with a man he knew was a player wasn't something Spider-Man could deal with. That's why he turned to Loki for help.