scale and stab

In regard of the author's note in my previous chapter, you guys voted yes for my Loki and Sir Thomas Sharpe crossover so good news! First chapter is up! Go check it out. The title is called 'Silent Grave'

Oh and, another chapter for my Loki/Steve Rogers fic, 'I carry band-aid' is up, by the way. Votes and comments are, as always, highly appreciated xx

///

Peter was the first to see it coming a mile away. Mister Loki was, to put it nicely, losing his shit and would murder within five minutes. And it wouldn't even matter whose torso was going to get a taste of Mister Loki's butter knife today. He just wanted to stab. Peter knew that because Peter was his best friend. Your best friend could always tell when you were stabby. That's what best friends are for.

Right now, Loki had that look in his eyes that indicated he was super stabby, if only they could see it the way Peter did. Peter sighed and put down his phone - he was playing Plants vs. Zombies and he didn't really appreciate his progress coming to a halt so abruptly, but if it meant he could prevent an unfortunate bloodbath then well, Peter guessed his Plants could wait. He got up from his seat in the waiting area, making his way over.

"Would you mind holding still for at least five seconds?" Loki responded to Doctor Strange's request by snarling at him like a feral cat. He didn't like this, that much was obvious. But he was trying to be good so him not stabbing Stephen yet was him being on his absolute best behaviour because Stephen and Stephen's sharp syringe currently being jabbed into the vein in Loki's upper arm, anterior to the elbow, was getting on Loki's nerve. Oh and the fact Loki allowed this venipuncture thing to happen was absurd. What was he thinking agreeing to this? How dared Stephen - Loki yelped when it hurt. Before he knew it Stephen already withdrew the syringe, now contained his blood, from his limb.

"You did good, Lowkey."

"Lowkey?" Loki hissed. He was grumpy and stabby beyond limits. "It's Loki you -"

"Mister Loki," Peter's voice cut Loki off. Loki was just about to summon his dagger and stab this so called doctor. "Can you go to the bathroom with me, like, right now? I kind of need someone... fixing my undies,"

Stephen and the nurses gave Peter weird look. But before it got too awkward Stephen broke the sudden silence. "Sure! You can have him now. We're done here," he turned back to look at Loki. "Thanks again, Lowkey."

Loki would've made a scene. Peter yanked him by the arm, the one they didn't just take his blood sample from, and particularly dragged him away.

It was Stephen's idea and request. Doctor Strange wanted Loki's blood sample because he thought, with Loki's ability to heal himself, he might find something, quote Stephen's words, something to cure cancer or even all diseases. It could be nothing. Loki's healing ability came from his magic, not his blood, but it was at least worth a shot. Stephen also promised it would be just a little blood drawing from the median cubital vein, and he wouldn't use it in any ill intention (like creation a clone or something that happened in Sci-Fi movies)

So Loki had agreed. Not because he wanted to help Stephen (Loki barely knew Stephen. The memories he had of the sorcerer was himself falling through the man's magic portal for 30 minutes) but because he wanted to prove himself useful in Tony's eyes. Loki owed Tony a lot.

***

"I will not be fixing your damn underwear -" was the first thing Loki said once they reached the hospital's restroom.

"On a scale of one to ten, how stabby are you?" Peter cut him off, finally letting go of his arm.

"What?" Loki blinked. He was... taken aback.