ten: pillow fight

"Come on jungkook! Please." You whined, tugging on the boys arm. Jungkook took quick steps to get far away from you as possible, but you clung onto his arm like a koala.

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he lifted his arm and tugged it. "Would you let go?" Jungkook complained, struggling to free his arm from your strong grip.

"No, not until you agree to be my trainer." You puffed out your chest and looked up at the red head with an intense gaze; to inform him you were serious.

Jungkook sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose, and exhaling heavily. "Firstly, I don't train people. I train myself and secondly whats in it for me?" He questioned with a raised a brow.

"I see potential in you" you smiled and jungkook snorted. "Wonderful" he stated sarcastically. He rolled his eyes and wandered his eyes at pass byers that looked at both of you with strange gazes. You didn't care and held jungkooks arm tighter to get his attention.

You blinked up at him with puppy like eyes and squeezed his arm. "Please, jungkook. Help me" you pulled out your bottom lip and tried to look as cute as possible. This look would always work on Hoseok and jimin, but jungkook...he didn't fall for it.

His hard expression remained and pulled his arm out of your grip. Your head slumped in defeat, hair falling past your shoulders and covering your chubby cheeks. Jungkook sighed in annoyance. If anyone begged he would immediately say no and go on his way, but he was hesitant with you, and this made him question himself and what he was about to do.

"I can't believe I'm doing this" he muttered.

You lifted your head and eyes sparkled as you unexpectedly knew that he would agree. Jungkooks neutral demeanour went unchanged, but internally he was hoping he made the right decision. War zone of different decisions, exterior calm, he decided to go with his gut.

"I'll be your trainer"

Those were the last words jungkook could hear before your screeches let loose and accompanied by you jumping in absolute joy. Jungkook could not take anymore of your screams (onlookers were staring) and suddenly took hold of your shoulders and stared at you with his dark obsidian eyes. His grip was firm and you gulped at the close proximity, eyes wide. "Don't think I'll be easy on you. You will regret begging me to be your trainer." He stated lowly, breathe inches from yours. You slowly grinned up at the fiery boy and patted his shoulder. "I like a challenge and I know I made the right decision in choosing you to be my trainer."

Jungkook silently stared at you with a glint of mischief in his eyes. "I look forward to it."

"Likewise" you held your head high as jungkook let go of you and slipped his hands into his pockets of his shorts.

Jungkook stance was cool as his expression, a slight smirk tugging at his lips.

"We start next week, eight am sharp. Arrive late and you will receive a punishment. I'm sure you know where the college gym is." With those last words, jungkook walked off in the direction of the college. His cold exterior soon vanishing like the wind on a winters day.

"Such a grumpy boy" you sneered, but smiled happily knowing that maybe this will be your chance to lose weight and not hurt your body like you did in the past.

"Y/N, you can do this!" You encouraged yourself.
____

"I can't do this" you whined, leaning back in your seat.

"I never thought you would give up so easily" Angel laughed, watching how you rubbed your tummy and whining.

"She had like three huge ass burgers. The fourth was enough" Xai walked over to you with a glass of water in her hand and patting your back.