chapter one

Zarah
It was a cool chilled Friday afternoon when I was coming back on an errand on my way back home,I was lost in though thinking maybe the shortcut way I will follow will be close for juma'at prayer since it was already time ,so I just decided to follow the main road not the shortcut way.
I was walking gently and slowly as if my leg won't touch the ground thinking of something else only God know what I was thinking about then suddenly I bumped into a car.
I opened my eyes and a young man was standing besides me writing something in a paper,the man seems to be a doctor he was wearing a jeans and a white coat that reaches his knees,he was also wearing a glass in his face and a stethoscope round his neck.I checked the room one more time and I was very sure that I was in the hospital.
I was thinking when the doctor decided to speak up,hello young lady how are you feeling now he asked,I wanted to talk when I felt a heavy headache pounding my head so I decided to be quiet for some minutes,then I finally get my voice back .so what's your name the doctor asked again zarah luqman baba I said and I kept on staring at the doctor like a ghost.I look at the other side of wall and I saw a wall clock hang there 4:30 I said to myself in a surprise tone am dead!!!.I was afraid because I didn't wait for the driver to come and pick me up trouble number one,then trouble number two mama babba will probably be searching for me cause I didn't inform her that am going to treak.
Let me inform the person that brought you to the hospital that you are awake the doctor said.before I could utter another single word he has already sauntered out of the room.

Imran
I went straight home after taking that girl I just knocked to the hospital. I arrived at the gate and the policemen on duty open the gate for me,I went straight to the packing lot and packed my Camry accord.
I came down from the car then went to the door, I open the big wooden ash door and I went directly to Ummi's parlour.I opened her parlour but she was not there I checked her room,dinning area and bathroom but she is no where to be found.I came out then went silently to the family living room and maama was there watching Nickelodeon, I ask her where ummi was and she told me that ummi with Abba in his living room.
'Oops!!!almost forget well I am Imran dawood tafeeda,I run some of my father company business.am just twenty five years,I live together with my family.am the third child of the family I have two elder twin's sibling adda jameela and ya jameel they are just in there mid thirties,adda jamila is already married off to uncle naeem and they have two adorable kids juwairiya and ayman,juwairiya must be ten while ayman must be eight ya jameel is not yet married but soon to be Insha Allah.
I also have three younger siblings my immediate younger sister hajara which we call her maama she just applied for political science and she is waiting for her admission to be out, she is just eighteen ,follow by Jidda who is just fifteen she is in ss1 and finally last but not the list our trouble some last born safwan he is just nine, he is in primary four coming back to reality.
I went directly to Abba's living room and I knocked on the door after two knock I was ask to come in, I enter with salaam.
they both answered me with wa alaikum salam.I squated down and I greeted the both of them after we are done with the greetings Abba ask me how was work and I told him fine alhamdulillah.
I sat down next to Abba who is sitting in the two seater.I narrated everything to them about the accident and they both look worried so abba and ummi suggested to go to the hospital but I refuse to follow them cause I was tired.Abba ask Ummi to pack some food and snack for the girl ,Abba went down stairs and ummi went to the kitchen to pack some food after that they zoomed off.
They arrived at the hospital and they went straight to the doctor's office,the doctor told them that she was awake some hours back so the doctor escorted them to the room which the girl was being admitted to.
They enter the room and saw her awake lying on the hospital bed,immediately when she saws them she quickly sit up. Ummi went and sat behind her with a big smile plastered on her angelic cute face. How are you feeling now my daughter ummi ask,better zarah said she seems to be confuse Abba ask her about her well being and she told him the same thing.
Ummi asked her whats she wants to eat and she response with anything , ummi gave her some fried rice with shredded chicken after she is done eating that ummi gave her a glass of watermelon drink and she glump it down. Ummi asked her whether she is satisfied or not and she nodded her head giving ummi the sign of she is OK with that.
It was almost getting to 9:00pm when zarah offered to talk to her mum through the phone because she knows her mom will be madly be searching for her.
I dailed mama babba's number after two rings she finally pick up.
Assalamu Alaikum mama babba is me,wa alaikum salam zarah ce ,yes its me zarah added,where have you been ina kika shiga dan gidanku since in the afternoon we were busy searching for you ehhh,kodae kin batane our heart is not in peace of mind,I even called hajiya mama but she told kina karpan aikan kika taho abunki kuma why didn't you wait for malam lawan to come and picked you up.
Now where are you mama babba ask?am in the hospital zarah said,ina lillahi hospital kuma ,what happened to you she asked,maahh just come to the hospital its aminu kano ohk we will be on our way mama babba said and disconnected the call.

Hey wattpad readers,hope you like my first book,this is my first chapter I hope you will you will all like the book,
Please be patience with me and read the next chapter please and please I promise its gets more interesting its just the beginning.
Please encourage me by
Following
Voting
Commenting
And sharing
See you in the next chappy
Lots of luv aseeryatu_