Chapter Twenty Two

P/c:not edited

Imran

    It has been a hectic day at work today,We had a meeting with the foreigners.
   I decided to go back home leaving my P.A to take care of some files, i had promise maama that i will visit her at school today.
        After coming out of ummi's  chamber i headed to ours,I took my bath,pray then took a nap.
           I woke up around 3:30,washing my face i performed wudhu before i said my Asr prayer. Putting on my grey kaftan and hula with my cufflinks,black shoe and my Cmaster wrist watch,i grab my phone and car key before heading to the main chamber.
      "Ummi nikam na tafi" i said playing with my key holder.
"Don't forget to check on them all imran i know you well" ummi warned.
  "Tell him kam zae iya son kae ya duba kanwarsa yayi tafiyarsa" abba said.
  "Haba mana Abba they are all my sisters ae i will insha Allah"  i said before sorting out.
    The house seems quite today safwan and jidda are on midterm break so they went to Adda jameela's house(ya jameel's twin) to spend thier midterm holiday there. 
    I headed to the garage,i open the door to the black Audi before zooming off.
    "Su mama enmata" imran said teasing his sister,he knows she hates being called enmata for that matter.
  "Ya imran see you fa hmm" she said rolling her eyes dramatically.
   " so how is school? I guess by know you have start to know how it tastes like" he asked.
  "All we have to say is Alhamdulillah but is so stressful,i hate early morning lectures but wetin man go do by the way how is everyone at home................................
...................
.......
  The two siblings took almost an hour chit chating  on everything and nothing  before he ask for sassy pants and hayfa.
   I hope you guys didn't forget the nickname he gave zarah right?ok incase you forget its*sassy pant*?
    Hayfa has been in school since noon she is planing her project she isn't back yet,zarah is back but i couldn't find her in the room i have been calling her number she isn't picking, maama blabbered.
   Since hayfa is in school just leave her,call zarah again ummi told me to check on them before i leave.
   " her phone is not reachable give me phone let me call her"maama said adjusting her veil.
   He give her the phone she copied the number from her phone to his before she dailed "she isn't picking yours too maybe the phone most be on silent".
     Give me let me see, i was about dailing sassy pants number again when my phone started ringing.
    " Assalamu Alaykum" i answered my phone  it was my P.A calling "sorry sir for calling just wanted to remind you about the board meeting scheduled that will start in 40min time which means at 6:10" she said.
    La haula i chanted,it had totally skipped my mine.
    "Alright noorie i will try to be there as soon as possible"and i ended the call.
    Checking the time on my watch it reads 5:30pm i only have 40 mins and from here to the company is a 50 min drive.
  Maama i have to go am needed in the company i cant wait for her anymore.
   " no ya imran lets try her number again...............
........." Maama didnt let her brother go. She said he have to see sassy pants before he go,by now he was already forming with anger.
   Ok you guys most be wondering where ya jameel's work ok he is managing the 6cargill  it is a food producer company that Abba owns.
      "Yawwa ma is her coming towards this way and think she is going back to the hostel" maama said running towards her
   I was just waiting for sassy pant to talk to me so that i can range my anger on her and finally she did.
    Heyy......sassy pant wave.
   "Didn't you recieve any miss calls" she couldn't finish when i interrupted her. 
  "So what if i saw it but decided to not pick,cant you just speak in a respectful manner just for once" she answered back angrily.
    How dare she talks to me like that "are you questioning me" i said folding my hands i find it a little bit interesting,my sister was just looking at us her mouth patting.
    "Am not just asking you am ordering you to" she said by look on her face you could tell that she is filled up.
    "Who do you think you are that you can talk to me like that,if not for my mom's sake that told me to check on you guys did you even think. I will even wait ask for you talk less of to wait for you,you are their flirting with all this chewing gums boys" i fired back.
   She couldn't utter a single word, her face was in tears.
      Who does she think she is,"ya imran stop all this" maama said before holding sassy pant shoulder trying to console her.
   Sassy pant took off maama's hand from her shoulder before she started running towards their hostel maama following her behind calling her name.
    I drove out of the school satisfied but i was still angry,my mood was just spoiled i cant even attend the meeting now,i texted noorie my P.A to cancelled the meeting and reschedule till tomorrow.
   I went back home, i headed straight to my chamber i cant just head to ummi and Abba's chamber till tomorrow i know they will ask me about her.
    I took my bath and pray,i wore my black sweat pants and hoodie before i called ummi on the phone to tell one of maid to bring my dinner at my chamber.
   I ate tuwon shinkafa,chicken with ogbono soup keeping the rest aside.
   After checking my emails and everything i headed to bed. I just feel bad for making sassy pant cry,guilty was just eaten me up,but i don't care she is the one at fault i careless.

Some Weeks later
Unknown p.o.v

Beta am sure of what i just told you,it all happened on my eyes, the girl said placing her Head on her mom's laps.
    This is a serious case i will talk to her parents about it her dad shocked about what he heard from his daughter.
  "  But we all don't this was happening" her mom said.
   "It has to end soon,this shouldn't suppose to happen between us" Dad said angrily.

Yooooo💓,
How are you guys doing??and how was imran p.o.v, who is this unknown p.o.v🤔🤔

You guys should tighten your seat belts,as the journey is st......

Don't just view and leave. Click on the vote button. Its not a big deal,just a kind gesture showing you love what you read.