Chapter Eighteen

🌻TGIF Guys🌻

                        Ignore all typos

Enjoyy

                                                                                               It has been almost two weeks since we came back from umrah,i can gladly say that it was uneventful,except if you count my bestfriend and bulbul meeting,they clicked off so fast and we had an amazing time together tagging maama and hayfa.

            You know preparation for school has been hectic as we will be leaving soon.

          And yes of course!!! I haven't set my eyes with the devil since the day we came back. If to say  am happy it will be an over statement just blessing right?

       " zarah,zarah" Adda nabeela shouted from  downstairs probably wondering where i ran off to.

          "Gosh!! She has been stressing me out since when i woke up, so i finally sneak and round and now i guess she realize am not there that's why.

        I quickly grab my cap and headed downstairs quickly.

         " you hooligan" she shouted,really?mr mosbey?
      "Where are you? If you don't come here right now ehh" she threatened.
      Yoooo,i said popping in front of her, "chimpanzee" she shouted at my face.

          "Whoaah!!!Easy!! I replied shifting backwards.

      Take this with you to Daddy's parlour Abba(the devils Dad)is here,Adda nabeela said handing a tray filled with snacks and some drinks.

        Woo!! I shouted,Adda nabeela i cant go like this i said looking at my outfit i was wearing a black pencil skirt and a white loose T-shirt with black polka dots.

      Common put this hijab and go since babu surukinki(father in law)a wurin.
    Laa,see this woman ooo i swear adda nabeela is good at embarrassing someone.

        "Wallahy Zarah if you don't take that now i will report you to maama, The poor man had been sitting there forever" she sighed and i almost groaned.

       I adjust my hijab before carrying the tray and made my way to Daddy's other parlour where there are.

      Asslamu Alaykum i salaam pushing the door with my shoulders.
      I laid the tray close to Abba without making any sound.

       "Zarah" The devil's Dad Abba said,
"Abba ina yini" i greeted sitting down close to daddy my head down,i was interested with the ash and golden carpet.

     Fine alhamdulillah my daughter,your Dad told me you guys will leaving to school this Saturday right?
        Yes i nodded my head indicating yes.
    Maama is also joining you,you guys will be leaving  together.

       Allah ya kaimu i beam a smile before i stood up and left the parlour.

    The house was so quite hayfa went out with sadiq and ya mubarak work,mama most probably be in her room,ya marwan in the boys section  then ya fahad work also for maama karama's section i don't know.

          I went back to my room i said my zuhr prayer before taking my bath,i wore my smoke in bakhoor blue and pink buba,i tie my headgear then headed downstairs to get a hot coal,i put it in a small clay pot (kasko) before adding the sandalflex  and gapgap incense round the house.