Chapter Twenty Five

He will give you something better than what was taken from you
     _______________________________
                 ǫᴜʀᴀɴ 8:70

ignore All typos

                  _________________

  The week after the wedding pass in a blur. Everything is back as it was,the house is now empty. Sadiq has left for school,ya Ahmad and ya fahad has left with their families,ya fahad stays in Abuja and ya Ahmad here in kano.Adda manal hasnt left yet, her husband went for a business trip in enugu so she has to wait for him first. I'm the only one with hayfa left in maama babba's section,the house is so empty and dry,Just few weeks back i was complaning about the house being full and too noisy.

      Oh and inna hajiya with her folish daughter maijidda hasnt left yet,am not sure weather they are leaving anytime soon.

     Am extremely bored and hayfa isnt helping she has been sleeping all day in Adda nabeela's ex room. Right now am looking for something to do,and right now am in the BQ washing some of my clothes that i wore. I won't give maama babba's maid to wash it for me i will do it myself.

    Seperating the light colour ones from the dark,i turn the washing machine on before putting the light colour ones first. Woo!! That is a day i tried washing my clothes with the washing machine and i ended up mocing the dark and the light coloured one and it ended up staining the light ones. since from that day i never made the mistake of mocing them ,but if am the one to wash them not the laundry man that works here.

      After i was done washing them.i went to the courtline,i spread the cloth before hopping in passing through the kitchen but before i stopped to gulp down some water from the fridge.

    Running through the stairs i heard the adhan for zuhur being called. I went to the bathroom to perform wudhu,after i finish praying i sat down on praying mat resting my head on the bed,i decided to face time Aseey,malika,maama,aysha,amani and jannah,thankfully there were all active and it lasted for an hour before we all cut off.

      My stomach started grumbling "Ooh poor tummy i totally forget to look after you, lemme pamper you" zarah said rubbing her belly,before she ambulated to the kitchen.

  Did i ever mention that i love baking and cooking?? More especially baking. I always bake on my free time or when am stress out,sad or frustrated. I know you will be wondering why i'm am staining what i love doing with these emotions?well i bake becaus2 it makes me happy,and takes my mind off,there's  just this tranquilty and serenty when i'm baking the soft butter,creamy egg,fluffy dough....

     So it's a beautiful day to start with something new. So i decided to make a vegan fluffy pumpkin spice pancake with a hot chocolate drink.bringing all the ingredients out i starting working,after i was done i sat down on the kitchen island and ate them all even though i couldnt ate them all. I wanted staying in the parlor downstairs but HELL NO!!i don't want to meet inna hajiya and her daughter because there present frustates me...

     I headed back to my room then ambulated straight to the bathroom to take my bath. I decided to take a bubble bath. I took my time relaxing myself to quench the stress in my muscles and it took me 40min before i was out of my loo as i call it.

      Walking back into the room with a green bathrobe around my chest,i sat down in front of the vanity table,i gently applied my strawberry lotion before moving to my closet, I took the right side of the closet while hayfa took the left.

    After taking alots of time scanning my closet,and finally my eyes settled on a red+blue and peach A shape gown that a pocket and a ballon hand.

   I was done wearing my outfit and it look nice on me,i quickly pack my hair in a low ponytail before i roughly tie my hair in "ture kaga tsiya" style. I appled my white powder,a khol and a mint flavor chapet on my plumpy deep peach lips that get darker each passing days.

       Zarah decided to take some picture on snapchat with her iphoneX. During Adda Adda nabeela's wedding,Aseey bought her ringlight that she use for her makeup and tutorials. She is now an expert in her field, she was the one who did maama,bulbul and rest of bridesmaids makeup,including me because she did my makeup doing the bridal shower. So when the wedding was over she left it with the intention of coming back letter to carry it.

      So,zarah decided to use the ringlight for her pictures. It beautify's a picture and you can even use it when a place is dark. Setting the ringlight,zarah place her phone at the phone holder.she snap some pictures then did a snapchat vidoe with the song "African woman" even though the video was short she sends it as a streak,before she ambulated out of the room.

  The idea of school is resuming in two weeks time click zarah's brain,she quickly shook her head to brushoff the thought before she ambulated mama babba's room (her mom).

   She found her mom on the praying mat reciting the holy quran, so zarah went  back to her room and bought out her favorite rainbow quran,at the cover of the book her name  written boldly with glitter pen "FATIMA ZARAH".
It was a gift given to her from Alameen,zarah loves the quran so much that it was her favorite,if you want to see zarah angry then pick that quran and see.

      She gently pick the quran from her bed side drawer and went back to her mom's room and still found her at the spot she left her,zarah sat down beside her and they read the quran together.

     After there were done,zarah collected the quran and place them on her mother's bed side drawer, before sbe head back and sat beside her mom placing her head on her momma's lap.

   "Mama when is inna hajiya and her daughter leaving?"zarah ask mama babba.
     "My baby,ina hajiya and her daughter are not leaving anytime soon",Her mom said.
   "Ahh lalle ma wallahi seeing them make me frustrated.suna zagewa ah gidan nan yana yawa" zarah replied.
     "Haba zarah,why are saying this,she is your fathers step elder sister fa,dont forget" mama babba replied remaining zarah of who ina hajiya was.
      "Ummina i know,but still what she is doing is to much,she also doesn't spare you. Wallahy am just ignoring her daughter's madness if not because of Abba,but if she is not careful before she leaves i will make sure i remove some of her teeths" zarah said painfully.
     "Sabr zarah,sabr nothing in this life is permanent,wata rana sae labari...." her mom was talking when someone bang the door interrupting the mother and daughters talk.

   It was maijidda,inna hajiya's daughter. she was typing something on her phone,her attention was on the phone but before she told mama babba that inna hajiya is calling her before she left.

   "You see ko mama babba, wallahi this girl is about to cross my line,see how she banged the door fa" zarah said angrly.
    "Ita ta sani,gidan wani zataje ae,let me get going before her mom look for me again" she said before heading downstairs.

     I sat down on my mom bed and her phone was beside the pillow,i pick it up then i log into her gallary.

  I was going through her gallary which contains almost all out pictures when i heard noises from downstairs. I thought it was adda nawal and her kids that came in,but the noise gets louder by each passing second.

   Zarah quickly wore her slippers before heading downstairs  as fast as she could.

      What zarah saw shocks her to the core...., She couldnt move a finger,but she manage to drag her feet.
   "Zarah stop it,dont do it please her mom shouted but she was already too late.

   Zarah went over to where her mom was lying helplessly on the floor,she couldnt do anything but just to do what her mind told her.

    Zarah don't do it her subconscious said but she was deef to hear that.

    She turn back and slaps the women beside her mom.....

Everybody was shocked..

  Cliffhangers😂

Yoo guys,
Am back with an update.
Gang gang!! Who did zarah slaped..
Hmm are you thinking what am thinking.
But the question is who did she slap??
I guess zarah is in a big mess oo,
Buh nide babu ruwana,bana wurin akayi mari🚶‍♀️😂

See you guys in the next chapter,
Stay tune.

Dont forget the usual
Like
Comment
Share
Follow

Aseeyatuu❤