Chapter Twenty One

mardeeyah_magaji mardeeyah_magaji

I want to dedicate this chapter to the loml,this chapter belongs yo you my human diary💓,my front teeth😂🌺,sister from another mother👭💓🔐.

Happy birthday 🎊 ya ukhti 💞, may Allah shower his blessing upon you🙏,ya kuma rayaki akan sunnah💞😇.
No long essay📝 cox you know i love you buhu buhu,lodi lodi,🍻💓,together till 80's 😻👭.

This chapter is yours only😇i dash you halak malak😂.

Zarah,imran and the rest of ISB family are also wishing you a happy belated birthday🍹🎊💓🎉🎈.

Beware: All chapters starting from chapter one to this are not edited.

Why will you make the mistake of setting the alarm at five thirty i asked malika while rushing to the wadrobe.
What time do you usually wake up ? She ask glaring at me.
I usually wake up by four in the morning.
To do what Zarah? She asked"
I use to shower,pray nafil, then read the Qur'an before fajr, i'm already use to it,i said folding the praying mat.
"Ruru be waking me up please don Allah" kinijii she said.
The idiot hayfa was the person who nickname me "ruru" when we were here and all of them have been calling me with it.
"I will insha Allah" i said dragging my duvet. I glance at maama who was sleeping jejely under her duvet she wasn't even budging ,for Allah sake this girl  has lectures to attend at 7 but she is still sleeping, Abeg set the second Alarm for twelve" i added dragging my duvet.
"Toh mamata" she joked and threw her pillow on me.
"Zan zane kifa- i will beat you" i said laughing under my duvet.
"Bismillah" she said before turning off the light, she took her pillow and headed back to her bed.

✨ 🎀 ✨ 🎀 ✨ 🎀 ✨

I hit the alarm one more time before heading to the bathroom to brush and took a shower. I was out after fifteen minute,i rub my cream before wearing a navy blue long sleeve turtle neck shirt and a black palazzo trouser.
I wore my black cap before i wake malika up, maama was out since.
"Malika i tapped her for the nth times before she was awake, malika forgets her self when she is sleeping you can steal her with maama when they are sleeping".
I made a cappuccino tea for the both of us and i drank it with  cracker. Millions of thought were running on my mind about how my university life is gonna be, i know is gonna be hectic and stressful but i promise to mind my business.
Malika was out and she is now dress in an ash plain yard gown.
I wore my navy blue hijab that stop below my kneels, i pick my school bag before wearing my black wedges.
Am off to lectures,let me be going so that i won't be late i said looking at malika who didn't even notice me.
" ok am also going to lectures in an hour" she answered.
Walking out, i saw jannah coming out of their room with a shorts and a vest.
"Ahh ruru where are you going?"
"Am heading inside the school i have lectures" i said walking further.
"Safe" she turn away before entering the laundry room.
I was out of the hostel when i call Ruqayya,she is my course mate and she stays in the old hostel.
She is the only girl am more close and free with in our department.
I meet her at the library and we headed to the faculty of law where the lectures is taking place. Mr jerry came in with his boring lectures that lasted for three good hours,we finished everything and headed back to hostel everyone followed his path.
I entered our room but i didn't found maama nor malika, am very sure they are inside the school but maama's bag that she went to school with is on her bed, she most be somewhere around the hostel.
Keeping my bags and books to where it belongs, i wore my purple bathrobe, i took a very hot shower that lasted for thirty minutes before i was out. I did my after bath business before i was now dress in a coffee brown and peach atamfa straight skirt with peplum blouse.
I said my Asr prayer before plumping on my bed, my plan was to take a nap for one hour then if i wake up i will go to the cafeteria but my phone at that time decided to fuck up.
I stood up lazily and went to fish my phone that was inside my school bag, when i check the Caller ID it was Alameen that was calling i didn't know when a smile escape my lips, i saw three missed from Maama but i mentally take a note to call her if am through with Alameen.
I pick the call after the third ring
"Hey" i beamed widely
"Beautiful" he said smiling
"Yes" i answered.
"Am in your school" he said happily
"You must be joking" i said widening my eyes.
"Allah am serious come out and see for your eyes,meet me in the parking lot" he said excitedly.
"When did you came back" i ask surprisedly resting on the wall.
"Yesterday night,just come out am in the parking lot" he said before ending the call.
Alameen has been out of the country for almost a week,he went to Egypt with his Dad for some business issue and he didn't tell me he was back till today.
In a happy mood i quickly grab my veil and phone before heading out not bothering to check my face what's there? he loves me the way i am.
I went out and spotted him at the packing lot lending on his car both hand buried in his pocket, he was dress in a sky blue shadda with a matching traditional cap,he looks so breathtaking masha Allah.
"Hey yoo" i smile waving at him.
He smile back starring at me "Hii,i miss you so much" he said folding both hands.
"I miss you too, so how was the trip you didn't inform me you're coming back" i beamed.
"It was fine Alhamdulillah,i didn't inform you because i wanted to surprise you, so if i tell you it's not more a surprise" he said smiling,
And i nodded my head in understanding.
"So how is university treating you guys"
"It nice....." I said forcing a fake smile.
" Not what you expected it to be right? He question smiling knowingly. I cant keep it i just have to admit it,he understand me so much,more.
"Why didn't you tell me it was like this?" I playfully glared at him.
He laughed"you wouldn't listen to me even if i attempt to you were so excited about it then"he said still laughing.
I pouted making him laugh at my silly expression " i hate you so much".
"And i love you more and more babe" he smiles cheekily.
Just a smile of him send me shudders to my spine.
   "No you don't love me" i said pouting like a new born cat.
    ",haba mana, you know you are lub of my li...".
     I didnt let him finish when i started laughing,how he says the " lub" word was ridiculous.
     " so am i forgiven?he asked.
    Yes you are forgiven i answered with a sweet smile,but it  still makes me laugh.
   "Great" he said before opening the back seat bringing out Three Red bags,an unknown called me for the umpteenth time but i mute it.
     "Here is your gift,and this one is for your friends" he said handling me two paper bags.
     "Awn" u awned before collecting the bag from him.
    "Thank you so so much" i said scrolling through the bag,the first bag contains of junks while the other contains of a Red ready made gown,a shade,a red stoned half cover shoe,a wrist wat....
   Ooo lord this is the wrist watch i have been craving to buy,i saw the watch in sahad store but it just too  expensive,not that i can't afford i just prefer giving that money to a charity home.
      "I can't thank you more" i said with a teary eye.
  "You're welcome mi lady" he said bowing like a gentleman.
     "I have to get going" he said opening the car.
    "So soon" i said eyeing him.
    "I have to go pick up ya Aysha at her friend side i know she most be waiting for me".
     " ok bye,my regards to her".
     "Insha Allah,take care of yourself for me,i love you" he said as he enter the car.
   "Love you too" i said before closing the door,i shifted back a little before i bid him goodbye.
      I turn back heading back to the hostel when i spotted maama coming my way.
   "Zara where were you?? We have been calling you but i you didn't pick our calls" she said hugging me.
  "Alameen was here so i went to see him,see what he even bought for you guys" i said showing her the bags.
     "Awnn he really try Allah,ke Ya imran is here we have been calling you but you didn't pick the call" she blabbered  dragging me towards a car.
    What... Ina lillahi what is the devil  during here.
    Hey...
   "Didn't you receive any miss calls" he said interrupting me,he was fuming with anger.
  "So what if i see but decided not to pick,can't you just speak in a respective manner just for one minute" i answered angrily.
   "Are you questioning me" he said folding his hands,maama was just looking at us.
   "Am not just asking you,am ordering you to tell me" i said already filled up.
     "Who do you think you are that you can talk to me like that,if not for my mom sake that told me to check on you guys do you think i will even wait for you,and if not for maama's sake that beg me to wait for,you are there flirting with all this boys that are wasting your time".
     Zarah didn't know what got into her,she couldn't answer him but just for the hot tears that was streaming down her cheeks,she was standing like a dead plant that tooks years without getting water,for the first time zarah is getting defeat from the person she doesn't get along with.
   " ya imran stop all this"maama said before holding zarah's shoulder consoling her.
   Zarah took off maama's hand from her shoulder before she started  running taking her self to the new hostel,she couldn't to be embrass by him again and gaining everyone's  attention,maama was running after her calling her name but she  gave her a deaf ears,she didn't stop until she reach the hostel.
    I barged into the room and malika was not yet back, i drop the bags on the floor before crashing on the bed, Maama came and sat by my side consoling me.
   "Zarah please am sorry for my brother did earlier,am apologizing on him behalf" she said.
  I didn't know when i pull her for  hug,i cried on her shoulders for almost five minutes before she pull me off.
   "Zarah please am sorry,if i know this would have happened i wouldn't even ask him to wait for you if not for ummi and Abba that warned him that's why,i don't know you weren't getting along with my brother" she said sadly.
   "Never mind maama i know its not your fault,but please don't tell anybody about it pleasw,it just that we aren't getting along with him,kawae jinin mu bae hadu ba" i said smiling at her.
   "I understand you zarah,but i didn't know all this thing was happening between you and my brother,i never notice and no one ever noticed again. But insha Allah i can see what i can do,i will talk to him" maama said before wiping my tears for the last time. We hugged each other for the last time before we perform ablution and said our Maghreb prayer.
     Later on malika,mardis(mardeeya), hayfa and jaw(jawahir) came into the room. I gave them their gift Alameen send for them,After hours of gisting hayfa,mardis and jaw went back to their.
   After that we all took turns in taking our bath before i wore on my Disney princess pj's,i check some of my handouts before i skype Alameen and my siblings.
      I was about to sleep when the thought of what happen earlier drop in,i promise my self never to let him look down on me,i quickly shook my head to take off that thought,i drag my duvet but before saying prayer.

Light out.

Imran's pov

Yes you read it right its imran's pov.

        Tgif guys

Yoohh!!cliffhanger rght?
Sorry guys imran's pov will be on the next chapter,we also have to hear from him since it has been while since we guys heard from him.

Pls
Comment
Vote
Follow
And share.

Aseeyyy💝