chapter six

The house was full with family and friends.Daddy organize a small walima luncheon for zarah,sadeeq and hayfa.
The walima had started a while ago,everything was going smoothly. People ate and drank to their satisfaction and they also received gift in cash from well wishers,it was already 2 and daddy close the event with prayer.
Zarah was over joyed,she went over and hugged daddy then hayfa and sadeeq joined them.

****An hour later ****
Zarah
Its already 4pm when mama babba was already in my neck ''zarah and hayfa please hurry up will you!she look furstrated.mama babba please stop stressing yourself its just 4pm,we still have like 3 hours or so I said.
I know just want to finish everything on time and uptill now nabeela is not back from d supermarket?mama babba asked she must be on her way by now I said to her,''maymoonah please cut this cabbage she instructed.
We finished everything on time and we left maymoona putting the food in the warmers.
We went back to our room and I was feeling a little bit of tiredness.I checked my phone which was laying on hayfa's bed and it was 5:20pm ina lillahi I didn't pray and its already 5:20 I said to myself.I quickly walked to the bathroom and perform ablution,I did my undone prayer then decided to take a nap since I have nothing to do and hayfa has went to mama karama's section to collect her laptop charge from ya ahmad .
It was maghrib when I heard the adhan being called,I was about to walk down from my fluffy bed when I heard someone knocking at the door,come in I said to who ever is there.
Ma asked me to wake you up that its time for maghrib and you should get ready the guest will be here very soon maymoonah said and left without waiting for me to talk.
I immediately stood up and dash into the bathroom,I took a very hot shower then perform ablution and I was out.
I did my maghrib prayer then recite my daily routine azkhar,I took my phone that was laying by the bedside drawer and I log in my WhatsApp I chatted a little then I log out and plugged the phone to charge.
Zarah was standing in front of the dressing mirror fully dressed.she looks really beautiful if i must say.
She was dressed in a red colored long sleeve top and a black high waist skirt,she paired it with a matching turban. It was a very light makeup applied on her face.
I was done and was about to go downstairs when sadeeq open the door poking his head through the door. you should come downstairs the guest are here and by the way you look gorgeous baby sis,thank you lovely bro I said he left.
I took some pictures and headed downstairs then went to daddy's parlor where the dinner was taking place,i was standing by the door because I was shy to enter,I stand there for almost five minute and I was about to enter when hayfa open the door.
''Talk of the devil I was about to go and call you but you are here already so let's go in hayfa said and we dashed in together''.
All eyes was on me and I was feeling uncomfortable I manage to greeted them.
Come here my beautiful daughter aunty safiya said(imran's mom)and I went over to hugged her.you look so beautiful zarah she said and I have to chukle,thank you I said then I went over to meet hayfa and yesmeen,''hey gal can't u greet''I said to yesmeen and she eyed me i guess your sick she said and we laughed.
It was time for the dinner and mama karama asked us to serve the food,drink and snack,we were done serving the food, I serve myself the froasting chocolate cupcake adda nabeela baked earlier with a cooled chilled zobo when i noticed a gaze on me,I decide to just ignored and continue eating.adda nabeela,adda mero,adda Jidda(yesmeen elder sis)hayfa,sadeek,ya ahmad and the rest where all gisting
while there were eating but I couldn't add anything to their conversation because of the unknown gaze that was on me.I lifted up my eyes to see who was looking at me,whatttt!!!!you......

Hi friend,sisters,brothers and my fellow writers.how was the chapter,I hoped you loved it.
Who is looking at our little zarah like this,wanna know who? Dont worry just wait for the next chapter to know the person,feel free to tell me your views,suggestions and corrections,dont forget to vote so I can have the courage to continue writing
Vote
Comment
Share
Lots of love
💕aseeryatuu_💕