Chapter Twenty Four

A/N:ignore all typos

Yinin biki/convey of the bride

Today is the yinin biki and also the convey of the bride *daukan amarya*. Today is the day Adda nabeela will be taken to her matrimonial home in the next one hour that's after Maghreb,bulbul was also here with us.
I was already ready,i was dress in a peach and golden skirt and blouse. It was a three step peplum blouse,an elephant hands and a six pieces skirt that hugs and fit me,a black embroidery  work at the V neck,with a lace at the second line of the peplum,Aseei was also wearing the same outfit as mine. I wasn't ready for any heavy makeup so it was just a nude makeup the makeup artist did on my face,staining a red wine lipstick on my lips.
i paired it up with a pearl peach veil which i flung it on my shoulder then wore my wrist watch to finish off the look, i proceed to pick my iphoneX before clicking some pictures,we had some photoshoot with Aseei,bulbul and Amani.
Contented with my looks,i walk out from the main chamber to the guest house to fetch for my bag even though the bride and her friends are in the main chamber,The bride is with the elders for the jan kunne so there was no one at the guest house. I pick the bag and walking out through the hallway heading to the main door.
I proceed making my way to the door playing with the edge of my veil,the place looks very quite not like some minutes ago instantly my smile widen as i bumped into someone.
"Ke kuma wa meh kikeyi yiwa daria kaman wata zaraeriya"(what are laughing at like someone who is insane) i heard a very harshly and annoying voice that make my smile fade away.
"Good day inna hajiya" i managed to say lifting my head up to greet the woman who hates me and my mother for no reason,she is daddy's elder step sister. She has been here with her daughter maijidda who is my age mate,the girl is also like her mother,that girl is the selfish and mannerless person I've came across.
She gave me a wicked glare" hold your greetings to yourself munafuka" she exclaimed before my outfit cuts her attention,her eyes drifted through my body looking me form head to toe. She let out a dirty disgusting sigh while adjusting her veil.
"Wannan wanj irin shiga ne"( what type of dressimg is this)" she questioned her hand on my skirt dragging me closer to her that i could feel her breathe.
"Inna hajiya its skirt and blouse"i answered at her.
You even have the guts to answer me back,even your evil mother idan ina maga bata tankawa talk less of you,i know you have no manners at all.
I kept mute as i watched wonders,wonders shall never ends with this troublesome woman!!
Thank God the other shameless brat is already married i mean look at yourself dressing in any disrespective manners,wearing such a cloth like a prostitute, showing you have no manners if not for your father basan enda xaku kare ba(if not for your dad i don't know how you guys will end up)
she was already pushing me to the wall" your daughter is a big prostitute,she has no shame at all" that was what i wanted to say so badly but decided to go against knowing well my mom taught me well before she start insulting her again. I had to bit my lower lips so bad to stop me from spilling out my mind "can you please free my skirt,i need to get going am already late" i said making my face clear to her.
Inna hajiya dramatically held her chest with both hands,"kutt,i know this will happened, i know you must show me you have no manners at all,even the things that happened at dinner ya dawo kunne na,you guys were dancing with your maternal cousins ku a dole ga shaydanu ko,ku a dole masu yan uwa,ku a dole kun waye you guys even went ahead to did a dancing competition each with a partner,i heard that you were d the first winner ke a dole ga shaidaniya ko,ya Allah!! You guys just proved that you lack manners"she said adjusting her wrapper that was about to fell down tsaban masifi, she drop her hand on her jaw detesting the matter.
What's going on here??
We heard a voice from behind. We both turn our heads to see who the person was.
Guess who?.. it was the devil!!!
He stood still adorned in a black kaftan and a matching zanna bukar cap perched on his head even though a few strands of his silky hair dash out.
He looks so hot if i most say,i had to resist myself from looking at him.
"Imran!!! Inna hajiya said,faking a smile on her innocent facade like she wasn't the one raining insult some minutes ago.
"Sannu inna hajiya" he said as he walked closer to where the two of us were standing.
inna hajiya watch him as he fold his hands looking at me.
"Imran what are you doing here"she ask him after recovering from her mini shock.
"i didn't know i wasn't allowed to follow this path sorry" he replied looking at her.
"I didn't mean that,of course you are allowed to follow this path i just asked because i didn't hear you walk in"she quickly said choosing the suitable word to say.
I just stood there like a turtle,my mouth open and close itself like a hungry fish looking for food,i just stood there staring at the duo.
" inna hajiya you shouldn't suppose to be shouting at her like this she is also your daughter"he said with due respect leaning on the wall.
"Kawai nasiha ce nake mata,can i help you?" She asked, i have never seen inna hajiya being so nice like this.
"Noo but all i need from you is by reducing your voice i think it will so much help me,not only me but her also" he said referring to me.
    I was so shocked,its inna hajiya keeping so quite that she didn't answered back him rudely, he just affront her and still act as if he said something casual.
I shifted my gaze to her which you can tell that she is full of shame,but her nose was blowing horizontally breathing hard she was really angry,just ready to explore at any minute,he suit her right i said under my breathe,tho i was surprise outside but happy and dancing inside.
The place was quite when inna hajiya decided to break the silence "let me take my leave" she said before adjusting her wrapper as she headed out of the guest section,leaving the two or us alone,i released a sigh of relief which i didn't know i was holding.
"Thank you" i said with a smile on my face.
"For" he ask in a low key,his lips winded giving me a small smile.
"Saving me" i manage to say playing with my fingers "its ok" he said.
"Let me be going" i said about to walk away.
"Where the hell do you think you are going in that veil" he asked making me stop at my trance.
I turn to look at him,what's wrong with my veil?" I asked a little bit confuse.
" This veil is too small it isn't covering your body,your skirt hugs your body so much and this he said pointing at my heels,this is clanking the ties gaining everyone's attention. So you go back and change your veil and find a shoe that wont be clanking with the ties making sounds,if not you're not going anywhere" he said typing away from his phone.
I stare at him in disbelieve,sannu ubana i said to my mind.
"you can't tell me what to wear and what not to wear"i answered back. I swear the naive of this guy is annoying.
He walk pass me and went straight to the main door that will you lead you outside. I just stood there wondering what's he doing.
" You won't pass this door unless you change your veil and shoe,you see the convey of the bride are gone,you are the only one that is left. But if you can dare me Zarah" he said this time around serious,his dominative aura is not a joke he even make me a bit scared of him.
Does he just zarah?
what!!the convey of the bride has left,there is no car left and i have already and i have nobody to take me i said to my self . I stood there,he hasn't make any attempt to move,he can't be bossing me around like a king ordering his king's men but i have no other option.
I went to other room were Adda Nabeela and Adda Ammah are,i took Adda Nabeela's veil and flat cause we guys are wearing the same size  before heading to where the devil was.
I didn't say anything to him,i just stood there staring at him waiting for him to give way and thankfully he did.
I headed outside and the environment seems quite,only few of the cars are leave at the parking lot,so what he was telling was the truth that they left only the elders are inside the house,let me just call Alameen to take me,i was about dialing his number when i heard a voice behind me.
"come let me drop you" the devil said.
"No Thank you"i replied
"Don't act to the stubborn,come let me drop you"he said in a warning tone. with no other option left for me i followed him to his White BMW,the ride to the Adda nabeela's house was silence and in no time we were there.
I hop out before thanking him even though i was mad him because he bossed me today.
I headed inside Adda nabeela's mansion,the house is a duplex house.
Immediately i stepped in the parlour i muttered a Masha Allah,the parlour is beautiful not only the parlour but the whole house,not now we will talk about the house later.
I headed upstairs to her room were she was with them. I was mad at them for leaving me behind at least they should have call me before leaving but no they left,and the thing that pain me more was my best friend was also among them.
I salaamed inside the big furnished room and they all lifted there eyes to look at me.
"Zarah...."they are all said and i interrupted me
   "Don't zarah me,is know that you guys know zarah ba..."i gave them my speech of mind they apologize and told me they have been calling my number and it wasn't going and they have been searching  for me but they couldn't find me,imran message maama that they should go he will bring me.
      What the fuck is wrong with this guy!!so that was what he was doing when i saw typing on his phone,lalle this guy is trying me.
      they hugged me each before we started gisting.
     After about 30 minutes we heard the gate being open,"here they are"Adda Ammah said covering Adda Nabeela's face with the big veil. 
     We all compose our self when they alerted inside the room.
   After series of bargaining with the groom's friend about the siyin baki they all settled with the 800k from 1.5 million,i was at thd end of the room looking at them.
    we collected cash before leaving the groom and his bride,we bid them goodnight before leaving to the luqman's.

TGIF guys🦋🥀
    yes is an update😇i just decided to update on this bless full day.
    Vote,comment and share if you want me to update soon.
  I want double vote of the last chapter.

🦋Aseeyy🦋