Chapter fourteen

Ramadan kareem
Hey guys
Here we come again
Lets see what we've for today

Third person Narrative

    Zarah and hayfa said their maghrib prayer  before they started preparing for the leave to the aiport,they only have 30min more as daddy said ealier.

          Zarah took a quick bath and she was out. She quickly did her after bath procedure before she was dressed in a grey flowery gown and a black turban with a veil clasped down on her shoulder, She applied her khol and lip balm  and alhamdulillah all of them were able to beat the time.

          Grabbing her suitcase downstairs,she saw her Daddy and Mama babba(her parent)taking their dinner. Zarah always admire her parents,they have been married for more than 30 years but they still love eachother,heading  to the stairwell she went over and greet them.

      Sannu Daddy,sannu Mamana  she greeted them.  
       "So you guys are all already?Daddy asked zarah in a  surprise tone.
   " Daddy you know about the road to the airport and can you remember you gave us 30 minutes".

          "May Allah bless you all daddy prayed"," Ameen" her and mom replied in unison.

         come and take your dinner mama babba suggested.

      After dinner and little wa'azi from their Dad they made their way to the airport,and after an hour,they arrived.

       Daddy dialed Uncle Tafeeda's number to tell them that he should at meet him at the  entrance,after about 3minutes Uncle Tafeeda arrived.

     🌠 🌠 🌠 🌠 🌠 🌠 🌠 🌠 🌠 🌠

Imran🍯

     After about an hour we make it to the airport having almost 3 hours to spare before we depart.
      We all sat down in the waiting area while Abba stood to leave us to look for uncle luqman's family whom we are travelling with.

          I was texting khaleefa that we soon going to depart when Abba came along with uncle luqman and his family,the greeting section took place.

    You guys will be travelling alone because we have to address an issue before we can join you guys later that's in three days time i think uncle luqman said.
        That means me,Alhaji Dawood,m babba,m karama,ummi,jameel,marwan,fahad and lubna will be left behind we shall be coming later insha allah.i wasnt surprise because Abba already told me earlier but the expression on" sassy pants"face was quit funny.

          Daddy i want to stay with you,i don't wont to follow them"sassy pants",said pleading her Dad giving him her best puppy dog face.

      "Daddy's princess why?i know you love going to umrah, you were looking forward to go since when i told you,last year that you guys went when we came back you said that you want to go again" her Dad said.

       Yes daddy bu........"Daddy leave this stingy girl,you must come along with us"Adda nabeela said angrily,Sassy pant send a glare at her way,i was just  looking at them one after the other"what an interesting  drama"then i decided to speak up.

      Daddy don't worry am right here with her same as maama and hayfa"ya rabb why is this girl so naughty"
   "Haba mamana,you heard what your brother said ko,maama and hayfa are here with you even sadeeq also same with maryam,nabeela and safwan too,kiyi hakuri kinji her mom and ummi begged and so finally she agreed.

     " you are such a drama queen"sadeeq said smiling at her,letting the comment slide,we bit them good bye and so they left.

       We all sitted in the waiting hall,sadeeq at my left,jidda at my right next to sadeeq was maryam and nabeela at the other end.
  While the other chair was maama,hayfa,sassy pant(zarah,as i called her with)and safwan.
     It was already 12am and by 12:30 we will soon board.

Zarah

    After Daddy told us that they wont be coming with us,i just felt like crying out loud .i told them am not going again but this "devil" decided to speck up.

    After the much pleading from my mom and the ummi(the devil's mom)i finally  gave up .

   They left and we were all sitted in the waiting hall when my phone ringing tone  jolted me out of my trance.

   Fishing my phone out of my handbag ,i saw the caller ID which says Ameenuuu(Alameen) a smile  escape through my face by seeing the person calling ,i picked up the call then stand up to leave ,we talks for 10minties before i went back.

        Heading to the boarding area ,i saw adda nabeela talking to a guy but i couldn't even see his body neither his face. Heading to their direction i met adda mero.

      " who is adda nabeela talking to? " i asked her pointing at their direction.
   "Its Daddy friend son,imran" she answered as i nodded my head.

         "He is absolutely gorgeous and handsome, she sighed dreamily,if am his girlfriend i wouldn't let him go...."she kept rambling. Leave it to adda mero to tell you things you didn't ask her,but all the reason i love her and more.

          We boarded into the plane as it was saudi airline. Our sit number was given to us,i always love sitting close to the window and so do adda maryam,so we always end up arguing on who get the seat next to the window,but today was different.

      Adda mero seat number was on the 20th while mine is 23rd,only realizing that i have to sit with the devil since my seat number is 84 while his is  85.

         I didn't even think twice about it before i started begging sadeeq to exchange seat with the 'devil' so that sadeeq can sit with me,promising to give him my apple laptop amd buy him whatever he want when we reach their but this boy plugged his airpod.....ya Allah why me?...

Assalamu Alaikum guys,
How are you all doing,and how is the ramadan,even though is coming to an end,may Allah accept our ibadat.
My next chapter will be a double update insha Allah,
You guys have to bare with me with the slow updates,you know is the month of worship so i have to be close to my lord.
How did you think of the chappy?
Dan dan dwn imran sitting next to zarah...Woooo.
How do you guys think of this,imran sitting next to zarah,its like fire and ice....
Dont forget to
Vote
Comment
Like
Share
🍯Aseei🍯