chapter nine

Hiii guys guess what am back

  Two days later

Zarah
Am tired of staying at home doing nothing,and our admission is  not yet out.hayfa and i applied skyline university,while sadeeq has just gotten his admission yesterday in kingston university london,he is going to study software engineering.
         Abba wanted to take the three of us but mama babba and mama karama opposes,they give him their reason.
        I bored so i just decided to rearrange my walk in closet when hayfa banged into the room,zara Abba asked me to call you guys and that we should gather in his parlor.
   I was wearing a straight skirt and a armless shirt when i took my long hijab and run downstairs on my way to Abba's parlor i met sadeeq and we entered together.
     We greeted Abba and we sat to listen to what he wants to tell us.
      Well i all gathered you here as a family to tell you something important.well i and alhaji dawood tafeeda have decided to take you guys to umrah with his family,so you guys are leaving in two days time with his family so you guys will spent two weeks there and when uou are back sadeeq will start preparing for schiol abba said.
       All of were happy about the news and we went more to hugged abba.the parlor was so noisy,abba was speaking with mama babba and mama karama while us we're discussing about the news when abba remembered something that he didnt say. Ehen i forget to tell you something,hayfa and zarah's admission is out.
     I was so excited that i didn't know when i went and hugged the life out of him.
     Zarah is going to study law while hayfsa is going to study pharmacy abba said,ahh alhmdulh dama that is what they applied for mama karama said and after little of celebration everyone left.
     I was so excited about the news so i went back to our room,i took my phone and i log into whatsapp and messages were just rushing in like a river when i saw an unfamiliar number that says hy and thr person was online.
Unknown: Hello
Me: hy
Unknown:,How are you
Me:  Am fine alhamdulillah
Unknown: masha Allah
Me: please who are you
Unknown:Didn't you save my number
   I was just starring at the message,i was like this person should be careful i am asking you who are you and you are telling me didn't you save my number,thank God i was in the mood if not i would have ignore or even blocked the number.
Me :sorry pls who is on line?
Unknown:Anyways shaa it seems like u didn't save my number well its Alameen Muhammad Rufa'i
       When i saw this message i was happy because i have been expecting his message since when he collected our number but he didnt till today.
  Like i told you before i had a crush on him when we're in school,not only me but every students even his friends,guys forget alameen is very handsome and cute.
   Me:ohhh,sorry so its you
Unknown:yuep it's me
Me:so how have you been,are still in town or have you left??
Unknown:yes,am still on town i will be leaving in three weeks time what of you?
Me:am still in town buh am will be travelling in two days time
Unknown:to where??
Me:umrah
Unknown:wow,so you are visiting the prophet city,thats good
Me:yeah tnx
Unknown:so please if you have time before u leave i want us to meet please
           (I was thinking of why did he want us to meet asking no one in particular)
Me:ohk i will see
Unknown:yawwa thanks cute zarah am,i will be expecting your message
Me:ohk bye
Unknown:bye take care
       I was speechless and i was thinking why did he just called me cute zarah, i told hayfa everything and she was saying didn't you think he likes you blah blah blah.

       *****hours later*****
I Aseei my crazy best friend and she told me she is going to visit me tomorrow.i didnt even tell her about alameen because i knoe her well like my hungry stomach,she will started questioning me like a journalist,i swear aseeya can be something else,but we cant live without eachother we called each other like 6 times a day just to say hy.
     After zuhr prayer i took my bath,i wore my ash leggins and my pink shirt with a design of mouth kisses,i wore my ash kimono,ash snickers with a matching veil then i carried my iphone x and we went to mama babba's boutique with hayfa and mama babba.

Hola guy's ,
   How are you all doing,hope everyone is doing well.
      Here is another chapter and i know you guys are mad at me for not updating for a long time,
     Well my phone was faulty that i had to change it and when i did i downloaded wattpad and i was about to type when my wattpad felt faulty again but i solved my wattpad problem out and updates will be coming in insha allah.
So how was the chappy so far,
     Hmm,why did alameen want to meet cute zarah?we all dont know right so follow me on the next chapter to see.
Please dont forget to
Vote
Comment
Like
Share

             Luv ya
              Aseeii