chapter seven

Happy New Month
Chapter dedicated to Atika
    Happy birthday frnd

(Not edited)

Zarah

Whattttt!you.....I was so surprise and shy that I have to left the parlor,guys two min lermme go and come back I said to them and so I disappeared.
    I went to the family living that was upstairs and I sat down there,why was uncle dawood looking at earlier at the party I asked myself. I sat down there for only God knows when I felt my throat so dry that it needs some water,I throw a gaze to  the dispenser
But it seems like the water in there has finished.
   I sluggishly dragged my legs out of the living room before I ambling down the long spiral stairs to the kitchen.I was listening to their long loud laughter since from the stairs.
    I just smiled and open the fridge, I bring out a cooled faro water and I poured it in a cup,I was drinking the water when I feel like there is someone at my back.

Imran

I came back from khalifa's residence when ummi told me that we are going to uncle luqman's.
    I rejected at first but ummi insisted,so here we are heading to their crib.we arrived at their crib and without much waste of time the dinner started I  could see everyone in there but one is missing.
   I was pressing my phone when I heard a softed voice greeting ummi and Abba that must be her,I lifted my eyes to look at her when i saw ummi hugging her.
  ''Ummi seems to like this zarah she has just steal ummi's heart''
   Our eyes met several times but she was giving me a dirty look ''Allah if not because of the relationship our parent are sharing I would have squeezed her face like a lemon that she won't be recognized''
   I just ignored her and continue with my business later on she left the parlour.
   Imran wanted to washed his hand and at the same time he was tasty and the bottle water in the parlour has finished.
    I walked to the kitchen and I spotted zarah there, I couldn't see her face only her back so I stand by the door as I folded my hand together. She didn't notice my present until when I faked cough,she turned back with a smile on her face but immediately when she saws me her mood changed,I look at her back with anger because at that moment I feel lyk crushing her down but that can never happened.
    Excuse me zarah said but her statement was just funny that I have to smile,can you help me with a glass of water I asked her,I guess you're not tasty ''Idan ni kakeso in kawo maka ruwan kasha xaka Bushe anan'' she was holding a glass of water in her hand when I snatched it from her ''da rabon kece xaki bushe ashe'',she make an 'o' shape with her mouth.
     What did they call you is it Imran or what please get out of my eyes so that I can close or else I will show you my true colours.I have to laugh out loud then I whispered something in her ears after that I left her there standing like a bamboo tree,I went back to the parlour.

Zarah

'' I like your confidence let's continue with the game'' what does imran means by saying this word,I was confused so I just left the kitchen and headed to the parlour.
    We went to out room with yasmeen,me and hayfa. We  started talking non stop and after that yasmeen started talking that has no sense,I just have to eyed her but later on hayfa joined her ''yesmeen harna fara hango yaransu''hayfa said,ehh mna even me too wollah,can't you see her and ya imran matched. You guys should stop this rubbish I said to them '"whats wrong with this girls I guess there are sick I said to myself,I stopped then but as if I  was giving them more energy so  I decided to leave the room for them.
     It didn't last long when they announced that they are leaving we escorted them to their car ''zarah why are you staring at ya imran like this''yasmeen said laughing I have to pinched her badly before she went and entered the car.
   Luqman just think about what we discussed about uncle dawood told daddy before we said our goodbye and they left.
   What does uncle dawood means by those word of his I think it's non of my business to know that.
  I went back to the room because I was  so tired,I  wore on my pj's and performed my ablution before i went off to bed,I called adda manal and after some minute of talking I disconnected the call before I called it a day.

Hlo everyone ,how is you in jennifers voice,well long chapter so far,hh why is imran distrubing our zarah.well how did you think of the chapter a nay or a nay?
   Thank you #nafisatuu# for the wonderful cover I love it so much u guys should pls check on her work.

Pls dont forget to
Vote
Comment
Share
    🌷aseeryatuu

 Pls             Vote