chapter sixteen

Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you,perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you,and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. and Allah knows, why you know not.

{Quran 2:216}

    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *   
N

ot edited

Zarah

There was peace and silent,then boom!
There it was the sound of my alarm stretching my hand to reach the phone it was four in the morning,i wore my bathrobe then heading to the bathroom.

     Ouch my muscle pains i guess its because of the trip i asked no one in particular.

      Lolx maama and adda mero were sleeping like a dead human being,i just took my phone and snap them,i even make some videos of them zooming their face and decided to send the video as streak later,wooo!! If they found that am sure they will smack me.

   I brush my teeth,took a very hot shower with the bodyshop strawberry shower gel then lastly i took my ablution.

     Wrapping my short pinkish bathrobe,i grab my body yoghurt and slipped into my black simple straight gown.

       I reduce the air conditioner,i wore my maroon hijab,grabbing the quran and praying mat.
     I pray two nafila then i started reading the quran,i was reading in a lower tone so that i shouldn't wake the girls, i kept on reading till when maama's phone started vibrating.

  I raise my head up looking at her as she lazily pick up the phone,she talk with the person for almost three minutes before ending the call and jolted up,she told me its was ya imran that call her that we should get ready for the masjid before she wake adda mero than headed to the bathroom.

    I checked the time and it was 4:50am, i got ready for the masjid before knocking on the other girls room,i found them already prepared and so we lifted down.

   The guys met us there and sadeeq came to my side showing me a new designer watch that was out, zarah lets buy it, ok we will show it to daddy later sadiq said saving the picture,when i turn i saw the devil looking at me.

     I didnt wanted to talk to him but i decided to greet him since he is older than me and he is ya fahad friend.
   I greeted him but this guy just nodded  giving me attitude.

          He drove us to the masjid and when we were back there headed to the restaurant while i headed to our hotel room, i don't take my breakfast till 12noon.

    I went back to the room and it was seven in the morning,i turn on the air conditioner and the room was already cleared by the hotel cleaner,even though we left the room not that bad.

     I found a burner in the room and a foreign coal,i turn the socket on and put two coal then the bakhoor. After putting it in our room and bathroom i went to the other room and did the same before i headed back to our's,i change into a comfortable wear and then i slept off.

        I woke up around 11:50 and i spotted maama in the room cleansing her face.
      She told me that before i headed down i should go to adda nabeela first.

      Where is adda mero? She visited the other room maama said walking to the dressing mirror.
    I wash my face,change to the outfit i wore earlier,spray my humra even though my cloth was smoke with bakhoor.