chapter Twelve

Recap:i entered my CRV then hit the road to cilantro.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
I arrived at cilantro restaurant and lounge,i packed my car at the packing lot as i off the the car engine and take a very deep breathe. I decided to message aseei that i have arrived before i came out of the car.
I stand in front of my car as the shinning hot sun hit me face,so i texted him that am there and he told me that he is in the VIP palace. I headed there,Two securities where by the door so i greeted them and i told them am here to see Alameen muhammad rufa'i and so one of the securities checked the paper and asked weather am zarah and i nodded with a yes before he opened the door and i entered.
The VIP palace was like a parlour it was well decorated. He was so engrossed with his phone when i went and sat on the coffee table that was facing him without even noticing me,wow his spent of bint haroon and mint hit my nostril what a nice smell i said to myself.
Not less a second he realized i was there.
Hello beautiful,hey alameen how are you doing i waved back at him.''oo God he is looking so handsome i uttered ". Wow zarah you are looking so beautiful,"does he read mind"thanks same to you.
So after the greetings and the chit chat we ordered for strawberry jolley ranchers wine slushes, ultimate fudgy brownies,raspberry ripple ice cream,lavender ice cream, chicken lollipop,prime rib and pizza.
Our orders was not yet bought and so all of us were quite as the environment was so silent,then he decided to speak up.
Well zarah he called her name with a serious face,the reason i asked us to meet is because i want to tell you something which has been running through my mind for four years.
Since the first time i set my eyes on you back in school i felt something hard in heart but at that time i couldn't even figure out what was it till later, but at that time i couldn't tell you because i was afraid.
Her heart was beating very fastly like a drum,and the next minute she was sweating.
Zarah i want to tell you that i am love with you since day one,you have just slipped under my skin,invaded my blood and seized my heart.
She was feeling uncomfortable as he wasn't sparing a glance on her,she could still feel his gaze pinning her with a hard glance,"Wayyo ni yar halima meh ya kawoni"she says to no one particular but her mind.
Why are so quite don't or don't you love me he asked her.
The moment zarah heard this,the butterflies in her tummy were just going crazy.
She chuckled her head down fiddling with her fingers as he use his index fingers on her chin to to pull her face up,zarah i love you he whispered to her,and they kept looking at each other for more than two minutes,the waiter was the one that pull them out of there trance as he dropped the orders and left and so she pulled her eyes down.
Zarah look into my eyes and say you love me,alameen i can't zarah said still looking down.
You mean you don't love me right he asked her,or should i leave to think about it he asked her.
Yes she said but she could still feel his gaze on her.
Ok then can i get my answer tonight he said looking at her with a sad looking ? No......,zarah please tonight, ok fine she answered in surrender.
Zarah where ever i go,i always know my way back to you,you are my compass star and i hope you won't break my heart tonight,i wont force you to love me back which ever decision you take i will get to know and am willing to take it.
For his statement,she felt her heart rate increasing all of a sudden and immediately looked away.
So they decided to eat for what they in silent,zarah ate pizza,chicken lollipop and rasp berry ice cream while alameen ate strawberry jolly ranches wine slushes,prime rib and lavender ice cream. After there were done eating none of them talk so she checked her iwatch and it was almost 6.
Well alameen is time for me to get going,ok i will call you later to hear my answer,safe flight in advance,and please take good care of yourself for me koo,i love you she just smile and answered with a thank you. They dashed out of the building without hestitation and hopped into their car and left.
I went back home and went straight to the kitchen,my mom was inside the kitchen together with maimuna,adda nabeela,hayfa and aseei making Danwake (Dumplings) i greeted them before heading upstairs.
The room was so scattered,soda cans,ice cream cups and water cans was littered on the bed and floor and i know is aseei's and hayfa that did i mess.
I walk to my walk in closet I removed my veil folded it and put it to where it belongs ,i put the shoe i wore inside the shoe rag,i hang my bag on the bag hanger before i went back to the room.
I tidy up the room then headed to the bathroom,i cleaned up the makeup on my face then took a very hot shower i did my ablution and i was about to came out when i heard aseei's voice barging into the room screaming my name but i didn't even budged "aseei can be crazy somwtimes Allah " i said to myself then walked out.
Immediately i was out aseeei engulfed me into a hug squeezing the life out of me,hey idiot pull me of i can't breathe i told her before she spare me off.
So babe sit down she said,no wait let me put on my cloth first,i wore a baggy trouser and a loose shirt. She was about to sit down when hayfa came in with maimuna,hayfa was holding a jug and desert while maimuna was holding a tray with food.
Guys i cant talk now because am hungry kunsan ance"ci na gaba da komai"(eating is ahead of everything)so lets eat now and you know Danwake (dumplings)is my best food. Donso didn't you eat there aseei and hayfa said simultaneously.
Whatever just serve us first,we ate danwake,desert and zobo,before i we said our prayers.
I told them all that happened without leaving ang behind.
Holy shit zarah is so lucky said hayfa,Oh my God Alameen Muhammad Rufa'i can be this romantic,betty you're so lucky wollah i have even started imagining your love story,you guys will be the love bird of the year,so when will you accepted him she blabbared all in one breathe,"Oh my God breathe before you faint"i said.
I didn't tell him his answer till when he calls,ok so what will be your reply the girls asked.
Zarah rolled her eyes,well i think am not acce.......
Before she could finish her statement they interrupted her,hey stop if you ever say that you won't accept i'll strangle you with my bare hands and zarah i know you love him aseei said,
They were still discussing about the matter when zarah's ringtone jolted them out of their trance.
They checked the ID caller and it was Alameen,haba zarah picked the call mana hayfa said.
Aseei was sitting down eyeing zarah giving her the "pick the call right now and accept" i swear aseei's glare can kill someone and so after two rings she answered the call.
Assala.......

____________________________________________________________________________
___________________

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sallamu Alaikum guys,
How are you all doing and how's the ramadan going plus quarantine.
So here is anh chappy for my lovely readers,what did you think of the next chappy will she accept him or no?? Guys i don't think she will.....ok fyn dont skin me alive.
This chapter is dedicated to Seena353,tasfee thanks for the support and comment i love you guys more that chicken. pls you guys should check onSeena353 her work 'ammrah secret life'am sure you will like it.
Guys and please i need more followers and votes and am thinking of naming my chapters or what do you guys think ,pls i need your comment for the naming stuff
Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Like and
Share*one to tell ten then ten to tell others.
High law view guys
Aseeeeiiiii