chapter thirteen

Unedited

Tgif guys,Ramadan kareem to you all,may Allah accept our ibadat and forgive our sins

Z:Assalam Alaikum
A:wa'alaikum salama,cutie zarah how are you?
Z:am fyn,what of you?
A:am also doing great,did you reach home safely?you look so beautiful today
Z:yes,oo thanks you too
A:so is my answer ready or not?
         I looked at aseei and hayfa and they smile and nodded there head which means i should say yes so i closed my eyes tidely even though he wasn't looking at me.
Z:request accepted
A:Alhamdulh,zarah thank you for giving me the chance and i promise to be the best guy and i hope you won't regret
Z:insha allah
A:i don't know why you have chosen me for the first time,but i am now the luckiest guy on earth.i like the way you smile today,it makes me feel like i can conquer the world and when i do,i'll give it to you,i will be more than happy to ask you for a second date if you have the same feeling.
   How did a guy like me end up with a princess like you?
Z:Awn thanks dear you deserve more from me and ifs always my pleasure.
A:Thank you also love,you know you are the reason why other girl stinks,i get lost in ecstasy when you make me love to me.
      Zarah was so speechless because she never experience and dating stuff and prephaps this is her first date and she was not good in such,with the help of aseei and hayfa she skipped the rope.

They talked for almost 1 hour before they ended the call he asked her to go and checked her whatsapp that he has something for her.
     Mama babba called aseei's mom to let her pass the night here,aseei's mom and mama babba are friends and so she allowed her.
   We chatted with the girls,and it was almost 2:00 am before everyone headed to bed and decided to call it a day.

Next day✨
5:30pm

   Aseei,hayfa and zarah if you don't wake up now i swear i will pour this cold water on your bodies.
  Adda Nabeela said fumming with anger,this is the fifth time she is coming to wake the girls up,its obvious they slept late yesterday.
     Immedietly they heard  that without hestitation all the girls woke up and entered the bathroom at the same time because they knew when adda nabeela swear om something she can do that,adda nabeela just laughed and walked out of the room.

Zarah
After hayfa and aseei were done with their ablution,i went into the barhroom and did my salah bath(wakan sallah)i performed ablution and i was out. I spray the praying at the adjacent side of the room and said my salatul fajr after i finished i took my quran and recite my favourite sura suratul tawbah immediately i'm done we all retired to the bed.
You know when you said your fajr prayer and went back to bed to continue your sleeping it is more sweeter guys who is with me.
     We woke up at 10:30am and so i went on and took a very hot shower.
    Zarah wore a purple with a touch of ash open gown,her hair was in a tight ponnytail with a veil clasped on her hair.
   Zarah is the exact replica of her father,she has the size burns,big eye balls(cat eyes),carved eyebrow,pointed nose,long lashes,both side dimples and peach lips just like her dad.
    Aseei was making zarah's bed,hayfa was clearing her bedside drawer and zarah was sitted down on the couch  checking something in her laptop when mama karama came in.
    They all greeted her and she handed them a bag that contains abaya's,towels,hijabs and perfume and other needed stuff for the flight.she told them to start packing there cloths because they will leaving to the airport immediately after maghrib prayer.
   Aseei helped zarah packed her cloths and all necessary items in her suitcase and she put some of her peti peti things in her carry on,it was 12:00 and its was breakfast time so we all headed downstairs to the dinning area.
    They came back to the room after taking their breakfast and zarah played a music in thier room and they were dancing make videos on snapchat.
    After their were done zarah went downstairs to bring some snacks when aseei carried zarah's phone,she already know her password so she logged into her gallary and a picture cut her attention,it was alameen and zarah's picture doing their date from the view it was unexpected.
         Zarah return back to the room with a plate of samosa,cinamon rolls,cando and soda,she sat on her be munching it,kutt so you didn't show us thid picture koo aseei said to zarah glaring at her,calm down babe it skipped my mind and i forget to show you,they were still talking about the matter when hayfa came out of the walked in closet and she joined them.
      I just ignored them because they're all getting on my nerves,so i headed to the bathroom when performed ablution when aseei started shouting my name"kee!!! Alameen is calling you on the phone" zarah you don't have 1 percent of mutunci you even saved his name with his fullname aseei said giving her a surprise look.
    "Meh kikeso in masa saving dah idan bada sunan saba" (what did you want me to save his name for if not his name). See this girl ooo like boo,my heartbeat,my sweetheart or something else similiar to that aseei said,mtchew i guess you are idle thats why,before i collected the phone it has all ready turn to missed call so i decided to pray before i call him back.
  I said my asr prayer before i decided to call him back,i went and sat on my fluffy bed before i dailed his number,after one ring he rejected the call and he called me back, we spend almost many  hours talking about everything and nothing before we decided to end the call,he told me he will call me later before we depot when i checked the time it was already 4 "ooh God i cant imagine we took almost 3 hours talking,but shaaa we are now getting each other much unlike for the first call,am so going deeply in love with my handsome alameen,he is just perfect"
      I said my zuhr prayer,aseei and hayfa went downstairs to eat but i wasn't hungry after they were back from the dinning we escort aseei back home,we bid eachother and i was about to walked out when and i ran back inside their house hugging her and then our waterwork begun"am so closed to aseei as i dont want to leave her,whenever one of us are travelling that always take place the waterworks i said in air quote"after like 10 minutes of waterworks umma consoled us already then my eyes was puffy,aseei didn't want to cry again so she ran upstairs without saying a goodbye.
  After that we went back home and i decided to take a nap because i knew later i won't have time to sleep cox we will be leaving immediately after maghrib prayer and daddy hates african time.
   I check my via whatsapp twitter and instagram before drifting into a low slumber.

Assalamu Alaikum guys,how is the chappy i hope it was not that bad??
So pls don't forget to
Like
Comment
Follow
And share
            💓  Luv u muah💓
                         ✨seeyatuutafeeda✨