Chapter Ten

Chapter dedicated to my love @fateemah abubakar,happy birthday betty,wishing you Allah khair and noor❤✨💯,ilysvvvvvvm🎊🌹

Alameen

It was almost 6 days when i met zarah and aseeya. I couldn't stop thinking about zarah,that girl is so beautiful,I have never spot upon a girl who is beautiful like her.
I love that girl since when i was in school but i couldn't tell her because i was shy and afriad.all my classmates loves her even the girls are jealous of her but nobody can approached her and tell her because they think she will reject them, Not even my classmates even the junior and other seniors class are crushing on her.
The day i met her i felt the more love i have for her,that girl is everyone's dream.
But for now i have to prof my love for her before someone else do,what if she has a boyfriend i asked myself?
" ohhh men try your luck even if she is dating another girl yoy can still manage,but dont think so"

I took my bath,wore my casual outfit then headed downstairs. I lost my mom when i was in jss3 then i was just fourteen,my mom gave birth to the three of us that's me,adda eesha,and farouk.
We have been together with our step mom for almost five years now and alhamdulillah we are having a good terms with her,she treats us like her own children even though she hasnt given birth. My dad is a business tycoon and he owns a big popular hotel called"el Rufa'i hotel and lounge" he also owned a estate name "el rufa'i estate" which we live there and all our family living in kano stays there.
I went downsatairs and i met Adda eesha in the kitchen cooking,i love helping out in the kitchen since when my mom was alive so i was helping her doing the small chops because mami's maid(stepmom) was sick ,passing the maggi and the rest. I missed nigerian food so much and i wanted to help in the kitchen before i leave to london,we dont always cook food in school only once in a blur because we have the school restaurant were they serve us for only those who live in the school apartment.
Alameen was helping her making plantain balls forget when it comes to food alameen can cook very well.
We were gisting and laughing when my mouth slips and i told her about zarah.
She was surprise and she was like Alameen my brother that i know talking about a girl that he likes,ahh i guess that girl most be special.wait is it zarah luqman you are talking about adda eesha ask rolling her eyes?yes adda wallahy she is the one.
I know her i we did the same class with her brother fahad luqman baba in turkish he guys so so handsome masha allah i had a crush on him before adda eesha said,i duk en gidansu sun dauka gadon kyau ( all her family have the trait of beauty)
Didnt u see that her brother sadeeq the boy is so hot i adda eesha said
Ohh yeah i remember her brother and you did the same class.
I have to tell this news to mami if she is back from dubai adda essha said rolling her eyes.
Haba mana please dont do this to me if you tell mami i know she will tell kawu(Dad) i kuma you see i will be shy mana alameen said.
Ohhhh me you didn't feel shy to tell me then is mami you will shy she said,you are my sister and why will i will shy of you,we were stilling arguing about it until when we finsihed cooking then after millions of begging she finally agreed.
Adda eesha it's 1pm and you know by 1:30 we will go and pick farouk since all the drivers are not available,ohh yeah thats true lemme go and bring my hijab then we can go she said and headed upstairs.
We took the roll roys and alameen was the one driving when he decided to break the silience.
Adda eesha do you know i love zarah but i don't know how to tell her but i asked her that please before she leaves to umrah i want us to meet.
Shaa zarah is a good girl but don't worry lil bro i will help you until out but till we go home she said.
Yawwa ,thanks adda eesha you are the best sister in the whole universe,we went to turkish amd picked farouk then we headed back home.

Imran✨🌹

Baba tols us about the trip to umrah by 4:00 pm i will be taking ummi to a boutique so that she can start preparing for the trip in two days time.
I went to our chamber after praying in the mosque,i took a very hot shower that tooks me 30 mins then i was out.
I wore my blue and white shirt and a black jeans,versace shoe and my black facing cap. I spray my bint huroon perfume,then i wore my micheal kors watch, i decided to wore shades then i pick it up from my walked in closet.
We headed to the boutique with ummi,imran and his mom were on thier way when ummi told him that it was mama kareema's boutique that they were heading .
We went to the boutique and i greated mama karama then i saw that her naughty arrogant girl zarah using her phone smiling she was so engross that she didn't even noticed me,i did a fake cough then we both look at each other and continue with our business. I was sitting in her small boutique parlor using my phone when hayfa came in and we exchange greetings and she went and sat behind that spoil brat showing her something from her phone. Ummi came in and asked me to the two boys to the motor park to collect a message because her driver went out.
    "Oo God why not hayfa only most it be with this spoil brat i said in mind". They headed outside and the girls both sat at the back sit and imran told them he won't drive the car unless one them come back to the front sit because he is not their driver he asked hayfa to move to the front but she insisted that zarah should move to the front and after some minutes of arguing between themselves zarah surrendered and she move to the front frowning.
   On our way to the park i was gisting with hayfa about random stuff,while this spoil brat plugged her airpod and was listening to only God knows what who knows weather she just plugged the airpod but listening to nothing,we collected the message and he headed to the boutique.
      On our way back i played a muskc named" faded" so i was miming the song when this spoil brat decided to speak out. Please could you just stop miming the song with your scary voice zarah said,i guess this not your car right so let the owner do what he feels like doing imran fired back.
    Hayfa couldn't do anything to laugh out loud,please could you guys just stop this your drama because right now my stomach is paining me,and there all ignored her.
   My voice is scary right, ok i agree my voice is scary and zarah's mind was not there when he fastly snatched her phone,i guess this is not your car it is mine so you are not allowed to use your phone unless you ask for permission imran said.
      Give me back my phone right now zarah said,i won't give you your phone he said,she was just staring at him with anger and he was laughing,that was what make more annoyed then she off the radio,to show her he don't cared he played a music from her phone.
    She just give him a wicked smile,and when they arrived to the boutique he gave her back her phone and she collected, she gave him a hard glance then he headed in.ummi finished what she was doing and we left.

Hey guys,longest chapter so far,how was the chapy?i hope it was great?
Zarah and imran are so......right,lemme come and going 😂😂
Please dont forget to
Vote
Comment
Like
Share
Follow.
      💗lot of love💗
           🌹 Aseei🌹