Chapter seveenteen

TGIF lovelies

This chapter is dedicated to my donso@hafsatsaleh happy birthday love.

N/C: not edited

       ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨

Today is our 5th day in madina and we are on our way to mecca,our parents and siblings have arrived a couple of days ago.
   We visited the rowdkha (rauda) yesterday this was how it goes.
     We walk in with humility and respect,joining the existing line,we all walk torwards the grave side( rauda) which will be on your left side as we come closer facing the scren,we said a sincere salaam to the prophet Muhammad SAW as assalamu alaikum ya rasulullah,you cant raise your hands in front of the grave site for a du'a.
    Next we move onward to our rights and said salaam to hadrat Abu bakr and then hadrat umar.
    After that we move next to the marked pillars area called "Riyaz ul jannah" and pray two nawafil ans without hurting or distract one. We pray and make our du'a sincerely for this is a high place of acceptances.
    I almost took an hour making du'a,this is a part of jannah as it is narrated in a hadith.
      We all spend as much time as possible at the masjid to do sallah and make du'a,durood el ibrahim,dhiks of Allah and study the quran.
       Now we are on our way to mecca,we stoped at zul hulayfa to take our niyya(intentions) we all perform our niyya bath,it was a public toilet but every clean and neat.
        After taking the niyya bath,the males wore the white cloths which is compulsory for them that's Daddy,Abba,ya fahad,the devil,sadiq,ya marwan,ya jameel then ya mubarak,ya ahmad is not here because of work,daddy said one have to stay behind to take care of the company so ya ahmad was the one to stay as he is the workaholic.
     We the females we wore a white plain yard gown with white hijab thats me mamma babba,mamma Karama,ummi,hayfa,maama,lubna,Adda nabeela,maryam and jidda.
   From zul hulayfa to mecca Talbiya will be recited.
      Immediately we arrived in madina we were took to our resort that's zam zam hotel near the haram (masjidul al haram)
        We drop our bags in our assigned rooms,it wasn't time for sallat but the rules is immediately you drop your bag you will go to the masjid. We reach masjidul haram and we perform ablution,we said our undone prayer then perform the dawaf seven times after the dawafi we pray two nafilah,after that we move next to take the zamzam water from the coolers that were arrange with disposable cups after taking the zamzam water we perform the safa da marwa seven times and i was very tired if i most say,some stamp me on my feet,some pushed me but i don't have the right to complain.
    I have been trying to avoid the devil since when our parents arrived and Thank God it went on successfully.
    After that the men went to the barbershop near the door of marwah to cut their hair while we headed back to our hotel.
     We went back to our previous rooms and we cut our hair approx one inch of hair in length,then our umrah is completed.
  We took our baths,each room consist of four,jidda,adda nabeela lubna and maama shared the same room,maama babba,maama k and daddy the same,abba and ummi the same then me,adda maryam,hayfa and girl around my age ,for the males i don't know how they shared it,our food arrived as we all dived it.

       🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻

   Today marks our last day  in mecca, we will be leaving to jedda by 10pm in the night our flight will be leaving at midnights.
        We have been shopping,and today will be our final shopping.
    We have been getting along with our other roommate bulbul,she came with her brother and father they also live in kano,the girl is very nice we have been getting along with her for the past days.
     The first time i saw her i think of her negative but no you cant judge a book by its cover.
   Now is time to get ready for shopping,we took turns in taking our baths.
     Bulbul can you please help me choose one of this,i turn showing her the two dresses in my hand.
    She put her index finger in her mouth biting it and look at the dresses before she pointed at the milk and yellow ready made gown,after my after bath procedure then i wore it.
      Teetee your everything smells bakhoor and traditional perfume bulbul said rubbing her cream.
     Kutt ai she is a sucker for traditional perfumes adda mero and hayfa said in unison.
    Haba no wonder not only her all of you guys but hers is different and more powerful.
   When we were small our parents always put it,you know if you grew up seeing it everyday,sometimes we go days without putting any around the house but you can still feel the scent,the door,carpet and everything has the scent scent but your teetee is already addicted to it adda mero explained to bulbul.
     Yoo!! Perks of being the traditional perfumes  sucker i said laughing.
   They all winked their eyes,abeg kuyi a hankali kar idon ya fita i said combing my silky hair.
      Idan da ido na fita because of winking yours will be the first to fall hayfa said.
       I swear it will kam her and aseei can wink eyes ehh adda mero said laughing out loud.
      Warrever bulbul please can you help me knot my hair please zarah said.
        Allah am really jealous of your hair it almosy stop almost at your waist fa bulbul comment.
       Really i said winking my eyes and holding my waist akimbo,she knot my hear in a bun.
    Hayfa pass zarah her phone is ringing,its maama karama that is calling fa hayfa said.
     Hello zarah baxaku fito bane ko me kuke nufi( zarah arent you guys coming out or what you do mean) idan buku fito ba tafiyarmu xamuyi (if you guys are not coming out we will leave you behind).
     Gamunan fitowa,lets get going guys they have been waiting for us i told them grabbing my vinci bag.

        *      *    *    *    *    *   *   *    *
You guys should all get ready we will be leaving in an hour Abba said.
     We all head back to our pervious room and thank God bulbul help me pack the shopping i bought the cloths,shoes,perfumes dates and all.
    We packed everything putting some in the carry on,it was 9pm so when we were done packing our flight will he leaving by 3am.
   Bulbul will be leaving in the next two days,we took turns in taking our baths,we all dress and i wore a maroon gown with a black veil.
   Ummi came in she was dress in a peach and lilac A-shape atamfa gown,she looks beautiful if i most say.
  "Are you all ready"ummi ask and we nodded our.
  " ok you guys should take your luggage's out,the cars are already here.
  You guys are thinking of which car right ?ok Abba and daddy friend came with three cars so that they can take us to the airport,the men help us took the luggage.
   "Teetee" bulbul call my name.have this she said handing a small purple paper bag.
     "Awnn thank you bulbul"i collected the bag and drop it inside the car.
  I didnt know the time bulbul pull me for a hug,hey i cant breath i whisper in her ears and she chuckled.
    Over the past days we've become close,the first time i saw her i thought of her negatively but noo i was mistaken,you can't judge a book by its cover am even more closer to her than the rest.
     " i'll miss you" i said tearfully. I'm not  a fan of goodbye if you haven't notice.
      "Me too teetee i will miss you more and more" awwn i said.
    We hugged each other again,teetee promise to keep in touch and to visit each other since we all live in kano,yeah i definitely will i said smiling after that bid us goodbye.
    We arrived at king abdulaziz international airport,jidda saudi arabia around 2am.
   After the usual checkup,we have to pay for extra money.
       We boarded and thank God this time around i sat with ya marwan.
      After the usual announcement from the crew we take off.

  We landed safely the pilot informed that we've arrived at Aminu kano international Airport.
    Oo lord i miss nigeria,the food,my comfy bed,my loo and everything. The thought of going to school next week click my head,i can't wait Allah.
     We bid the tafeeda's as there driver is here,while ya ahmad came with three SUV's and drivers and we headed back home.

            🍃 🍃 🍃 🍃 🍃 🍃 🍃 🍃

Helo peeps
How u na dey?
Dont forget to
Vote,comment and share

💜lots of love💜
  Aseeeei