Chapter two

Mama babba,mama karama and ya fahad arrived at the hospital together with malam manniru the driver.they went straight to the ward which i  was
being admitted into,as they enter through the entrance door.
     Two security officers were there so ya fahad headed towards them asking them where is room twelve which should be a side room,the security officers showed them the room.
      As they entered the room,'hajiya safiya and alhaji dawood'!, mama babba and mama karama said simultaneously in a surprise tone.
      '' Kae'' what are my eyes seeing larai and halima are you the one alhaji dawood said,we are the one's they both answered.
        Mama babba,mama karama and hajiya safiya engage in a hug they were talking when mama karama jabbared breaking their hug. I shifted my gaze on them seeing wonders ,my eyes caught with ya fahad's eyes and he gave me the look of what is happening here.
   Mama karama didn't  you see your daughter ne zarah said,ehhya my little Zara yakike ,lafiya lau I said also mama babba huged me at the same time kisses me in my forehead, my little zarah is not feeling fine,how are you feeling now , better alhmadulillah.
       So when did you relocated to kano mama babba asked,we relocated to kano nine years back.where is alhaji loqman, alhaji dawood asked.he went on a course to London a couple of days he will be back in a week mama babba said.
         Well alhaji dawood and his family have been our family friends since childhood so they relocated to kano nine years back.
    'Well i am zarah luqman baba,i live together with my family.my father has  two wives,mama babba and mama karama .so mama babba is my mom and she is the first Lady and her name is halima, while mama karama is my step mom and her name is larai she is the second lady.
        Mama babba has four children,her first born ya fahad ,Adda nabeela,ya Mubarak then lastly me.we also live together with two of our cousins ya marwan and hayfa.hayfa is about my age is just a month that is between.
     There parent died in a plane crash on there way back to Nigeria from Cairo,so there father is daddy's elder brother.
      While mama karama has five children ya Ahmad,adda manal,adda meryama  which we call her with adda mero, sadeek and finally lubna,sadeek is my agemate also but just a week between us.
      Adda manal is married already she married a shuwa Arab tribe from Maiduguri and she also lives in Maiduguri and she has a son named abduolmalik,

Well here is another chappy for my lovely readers,please if there is any error somewhere don't hestitate to correct me.readers i know is boring right?insha Allah it will get more interesting in the next chapter please
Vote>>>comment>>>share
Lots of luv  💗aseeryatuu_💗