Chapter five

What's going on in that
     Beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery
       Ride
And I'm so dizzy,don't know
What hit me,but I'll be alright

~~~ALL OF ME~~~john legend
___________________________________________________

Not edited

Imran
''Thank you,I will call you back immediately am back,Imran said ending the call. Me and khalifa decided to go to shoprite after juma'at prayer,it had been long since we went there because of work.
     Khalifa went back to the car,while I went to check on something as I was walking down the elevator i bumped into someone,it was a girl probably around the age of eighteen years old.
    Hey mister are you freaking blind? Can't you see you bumped into me and you trashed my phone,and you cant apologize the girl said to me.
     Shocked and angry,'' before I could stop myself from shouting at her,hey girl dont try to insult me,and I was about to go when this girl blocked my way. What the hell,I think you lack manners huh I guess you have no elders at home to guide you that's why you lack manners,but it's not your fault a useless man like you can't say common sorry.
   I yelled back at her, let me see hmm you must look worried just because of Samsung galaxy s9 I know you struggle to buy it but now I have trashed it ehya sorry huh?but don't worry I will buy the latest phone for you and pls dont thank me cause I know you will and I dont have your time did you get me,so follow me to get a new latest phone I said back to her.
    I thought she will just follow me to get her phone but instead '' Now he really messes with the wrong girl'', are you mad,I dont need your phone I have the money to buy the latest phone if I want an imperious man like you!here is some pieces of advice go learn some manners.
    Oh my God! She should thank God that she is  a woman,I would have just deal with her squarely.
I have never beat a woman and I will never do.
     I looked at her with a widened eyes ,I was really shocked to the extent that I couldn't verbalize a single word and that was how she left me there.
   I couldn't move I felt as though my legs were glued to the ground.

 *****
   After we went back home,I was on the couch when khalifa bump down on the couch beside me. Ignoring the weird look he was giving me,I finished typing on my phone and still he was staring at me.
       ''Since when we came back you didn't say anything what happened?",he asked with raised eyebrows.
   I'll be back in a jifty",I said before dashing into my bedroom.
     I took a shower before throwing on a khaki shorts and a polo T-shirt then walked back to the parlour.
    ''Hey'',i mumbled,retaking my spot next to khalifa as he was typing something on his phone.
    Can you tell me now?he asked, putting down his phone an the centre table.
   I took in a deep breath,I really wasn't in the mood but I knew he would annoy me to the ass if I dont, so I explained everything.
   He was laughing hysterically behind the pillow so that I won't be able  see him.
     I threw the pillow that was on my hand at him to which he skilfully dodgen. Wallahy you are a wicked soul I told him.
    "If I met that girl again i will have to teach her a lesson". I said through gritted teeth. I still couldn't believe that such a slip of a girl actually did that to me.
       ''Imran dont say that, thank god that she even call you with a mister if it's another girl she will call you with a monster.  First you are the one at fault why didn't you apologize at first?I didn't see anything in this,the both of you are at fault,you especially, so just take a chill pill and forget about her.
      " I just eyed him and hissed. I won't and if I met that girl ever again I will surely deal with her.
       He just gave me a pointed look as he focus on his eyes on the TV,well good luck with that but please you might want to think about it again, before you mess up and later regret,which will be too late.
     I ignored him,I have to find whoever that girl is,then teach her the lesson of her life.
     Khalifa just ignored me as he focus his eyes on the TV.

Zarah
The guys found seats and settled in.mama babba,mama karama,daddy,ya fahad,add mero and the rest of zarah's siblings and two of there cousins huwaidarh and noorie.
    The ceremony was already in full swing.the hall was beautifully decorated.
   I know you guys must be wondering,well its zarah's ,hayfa and sadik graduation after the graduation they will be a Dinner night for the graduation student only.
      Program passed in a blur,zarah,sadik and hayfa collected their certificate earlier,zarah has been awarded for the best over roll student and the graduation ceremony was now over.
      Everyone were now outside with different action taking place,some snapping,some gisting.
   While the graduating student were called to take some pictures with the principle with there graduation gown woren on.
    Me,hayfa,sadik and noorie were busy snapping uncountable picture. After we are done,we went back to where the rest of the family were standing.
    The family were gisting while I was using my phone but throwing a few word to them.I heard a familiar voice greeting them then unexpectedly someone hugged me from behind. I turn to find out that it was maama(hajarah).she is alhaji tafeeda's daughter,it was her brother that knocked me that day and there are our family friends.I know her brother imran but I can't remember his look,
Maama is my friend and i was  in the same class with her before.
I greeted her parent and they joined Daddy with their discussion that was going on before they came.
     I was gisting with maama when Daddy called my name,Zarah! Didnt you recognized imran daddy asked me.
    The guy's gaze was so piercing and intense that I had to immediately look up at him.I just stand there noticing the anger on his face.
     What's wrong with this guy that he is busy frowning his face like a monster.
   But he looked vaguely familiar.wallahy I know this imran somewhere I said talking to myself.
      I cracked my brain,so hard to remember where I knew him and it instantly clicked like a lightbulb.
  Ya Allah!shoprite.......my phone........ Ohh is he really that disgusting man.
      ''Zarah",Daddy called my name,what are thinking about he asked?nothing.
As I was saying I know the both of you didnt recognised each other before cause you guys were kids when you know each other.
     I was gasped in shock,my eyes widened my mouth parted off like a fish.
       I couldn't believe my eyes and ears was he really the imran I knew before? But why didnt I recognized him.
  Daddy was busy talking and my mind was not there,mama babba invited them to our dinner party which will take place tomorrow after our walima before we bid them goodbye.

Hlo guys,
How are you all doing?I know it has been a while since I updated but am so sorry,wallahy is school that kept me busy but insha Allah I will try my possible best to see I update early.gaskia am not happy cox u guys are not commenting and voting.
  Well how was chappy?boring right but not worry the next chapter will be more jucier insha Allah.
Don't forget to
Vote~comment~~share 
     Aseeryatuu