Chapter Twenty

By time! Mankind is lost except those who believe and do righteous dead,and enjoin on each other truth,and enjoin on each other patience
         -Al Asr:1-3

                  TGIF

Recap:heart beating..........

        Before he could arrived i drag aseei and we left out hurriedly,i don't want any drama again.

Third person Narrative

     She turn off the oven immediately the timer dinged. "Oohh looks like our cookies is ready" zarah squealed,putting on the mittens she carefully brought out the cookies and carefully place it on a lemon green square tray then finally kept it on the kitchen island." Wow Adda zarah,did you smell it, the aroma alone is enough to fill up my empty stomach wollah" lubna exaggerated  gigging and sucking in a huge breath.
          Zarah laughed at the silliness and childishness of her little sister but she silently agreed with what her sister said,the atmosphere smells of the caramel jar cookies. Zarah got an apple drink from the fridge putting some of the cookies inside a small bowl,they put the remaining in a box before giving her sister the bowl of the cookies as they dashed to the parlour. The two sisters sat down on the carpet eating the cookies and apple drink while chatting with her sister.
       After Asr prayer zarah and hayfa took their bath and started preparing for school. After zuhr prayer they took both zarah's and hayfa's boxes to the car.
         Daddy,mamma babba and mamma karama called them and preached till they got tired,little zarah didn't know when she stared crying on her father's chest.
   Leaving home was something hard for zarah,especially cause she have to leave her momma and her daddy,but the happiness and joy of seeing her in the university was higher so it. Mamma babba on the other hand couldn't careless,she actually shoved it on her daughters face,she says finally her two daughters are know grown up. Her sisters and brothers were actually sad,they said there will miss their great chef and her cook,all of them including sadiq said they will be visiting them often,sadiq promise them to come check on them before he go,see as if they are in boarding secondary school,little zarah said and they all laughed.
     She was consoled by her step mother,they hugged all of their siblings for the last time before stepping out.
     "You guys should be a good girls,behave yourselves and do the right thing at the right time..." There brother fahad preached again before he drove them to the Tafeeda's mansion,they pick up maama before they drove to "yahuza suya spot" they grabbed suya and chicken wings before they hit the road to skyline.
   Zarah played suratul khaf and plugged on her airpod, she slept for the whole ride and was woken by maama.
      " This is where your life becomes miserable for a period of four yo five years" ya fahad said looking at his sisters
    They said they goodbyes to their beloved brother before he left.

First person Narrative

    " Yoy"  i groaned before walking into the hostel.
       Do we have to be climbing this stairs all day? I thought.
     Maama opened the door to our room as we spotted a pretty dark girl wearing a peach atamfa blouse and skirt and a black turban typing away on her phone.

    We all salamed  in unison before we entered.
    "Wa'alaikum sallam" she said smiling keeping her phone aside.

    "Ahhh i guess you guys are my roommates,who among you are my roommates" she asked as she brought out three bottle of water handling it to us.
     She must be very nice and caring i thought off. Me and maama are her room mates we pointed ourselves out.
    "How are you? I asked her.
     " Alhamdulillah"she smiled before hugging us.
     Me and maama are her roommates while mardeeya and jawahir are hayfa's roommates. Jawahir is mardeeya's cousin from her father's side.
    "I am malika Nabeel" she said giving me and maama a hand shake.
  "Zarah luqman baba" i smile returning the pleasure.  
   "Hajara Dawood Tafeeda" maama beamed.
   Which zarah her name is little zarah but you can also call her with ruru while hajara is maama hayfa said smacking us.
    Malika laughed wholeheartedly at hayfa behaviour,she stood to drag the curtain.
    Later on mardeeya came in,they took turns in hugging each other,and she introduce herself to malika and vice versa.
     "Maama and Ruru let me take hayfa to our room,if you guys need anything just get my attention or come to me,our room is in the third to the last floor" mardeeya said
   But you didn't tell me your name malika said to hayfa.
    "Am Hayfa Luqman baba" hayfa said dragging her box,before they left.
   What are you studying? Malika said referring to me.
    "Law" i signed and got up to open my box.
   What of you? she ask looking at maama
  "Political science" you fa? I said looking at her, "Economics".
    Keeping my provision to where it belongs,the fridge mamma babba sent for me the day i came to collect my admission letter. I arrange and fill it up with different varieties of chocolates i bought from umrah can you remember galaxy,blues,toblerone,mattos,oatmilk and with some drinks keeping the rest aside.
    I threw a large malteasers at malika and maama before closing the fridge.
Maama came over to the fridge and add bounties,mars,snickers,kitkat,toxic,diarymilk any other chocolates.
     She also added some sweet while malika added fruit drinks before she help us arranged our clothes in the wardrobe.
      " Oh my Allah,finally!! We're finally in the uni!! Maama yelled jumping on her bed.
  "That's what you always prayed for" i said chuckling.
   "Give her two weeks and see,after then she'll hate herself and even the sign of uni,it's just common for freshmen to feel  like that" malika said.
    "Noo it can't be,i won't be tired of university"maama beamed showing us her thirty two.
     Me and malika starred at her giving her that dirty look" ok lets bet and see".
   "But it looks like this is going to be so stressful and hectic" i said as i put on the last book on the shelf.
  Malika arranged my perfumes,hair cream,face cream,shower gel,humra,shampoo,conditioner and everything while i was arranging our books and maama talking her and there.
   "You guys can do it if you focus" malika said as she looked at us. After everything i burnt the bakhoor and we weny to mardeeya's room as we dragged them out before heading to the cafeteria.

**************

I prayed maghreb and i was very tired,i layed on my bed before calling my mom and lastly i called my best friend.

    Maama is taking her shower while malika went to the library,so i grab my macbook and started watching korean series "boys before flower".

     After isha malika was back,we were bored so we decided to visit the next room,they are also freshmen they came before us. We were here yesterday and i get to find it our that malika is just a nice,caring,loving girl.

    We both said our salam and  entered,they welcome me and maama, They are all beautiful masha Allah,i met -Aisha,Amani and jannah.

    " kae Amani nifa i thought uni will be far better that secondary school,but umfortunately it wasn't like that"came amani's voice.

   That how everyone thinks when you're in secondary you will be eager to go to the university because you will think uni is far better than the university, but secondary is more fun,immediately you step your legs in the university the up's and down begins no more play.

       "Urghhh are you even talking the fact that we haven't even started attending lectures" jannah  eyed her"you guys are something else Allah" malika said.

      "Am even tired and weak self" maama growled.
      "Aisha how will you cope with the engineering" Amani sighed sitting on the carpet.
   "Girly just forget but i almost heard that the law student suffer more than any other student here" Aisha said.

      "Ruru here is a law student" maama said.

   All of them turn to look at me weirdly.
"Oh my i will cope insha Allah abun sa kae ne" i sighed in surrender.
   "Yes you can do it" the girls said.

   "Every law student start the semester with shiny and glowing skin looking so hot and classy but just look at them by the end of the semester" malika said,she is in her two hundred level studying economics that's why she know but the rest of us are freshmen.
    "Little zarah i pity you Allah the girls chorused.

   " may Allah guide us"maama said.
And that's how we kept on talking, i wasn't comfortable at first but guys i'm going to be living with them years  so i have to be comfortable with them,but maama was comfortable with them at first as she is more social than me.

   We chatted more before we retired back to our room with me trailing behind malika and maama.
    "Am hungry" maama said touching her belly.
   "Just warm the suya and chicken wings" i said.
  She warmed it before we dived into it including malika.
   So when are guye starting lectures? She said looking at me.
    "Fortunately till tuesday while maama there lectures is commencing on Monday"

      "Zarah i don't know the kind of person you are yet,but you have to study heard,law is not a joke zarah,you to maama more especially you she said referring to me,don't waste this opportunity" she said before standing up.

    "Insha Allah" we smiled before washing our hands,i hop on my bed before grabbing my laptop again to continue watching.

  Abeg move lets watch also maama and malika said before they push me in the middle of the bed jokingly as we watched together.

   It was already pass eleven, i off the laptop before plugging it.
   I texted sadiq before falling into a deep slumber,but before saying my azkhar.

A/N

I don't know what to say,a writer is out of words.....
But plssssssssss if you love your mom vote,if u didnt vote that means you didnt love her.
If you love your Dad comment,if you don't that shows that you don't love him,let me see who amongs you love your ummi and papi.

💕Aseeii💕