12 - I Don't Even Know

When you look at me, when you think of me, I am in paradise. ~William Makepeace Thackeray

Luke's POV

"M-Michael!" I squeaked.

"Hi." Michael waved.

"What-What are you doing here?" I asked. Not that I was unhappy just confused.

"Well, Ashton called and said you were home alone, and that you hate being home alone, so I thought I would come over." Michael smiled. "Can I come in?"

This boy gives me whiplash. "Yes, please." I stepped out of the way so he could walk inside. Which he did.

"So Luke, how are you?" Michael asked as he took in the interior of my house. This was weird, is he seriously ignoring what happened?

"Uh..Fine." I said. "And you?"

"Good." Michael smiled politely.

"I don't wish to be rude, Michael, but this whole situation is confusing me and honestly providing a smidgen of awkardness." I admitted.

"Oh I get it." Michael nodded slowly. "You wanna talk about what happened." Michael sat down on the couch before continuing. "Well, Luke, what do you want?"

I walked around the couch so I could see his face but I stayed standing. "I don't comprehend, what do you mean 'what do I want?'"

"Do you want to keep being friends, more then friends, what?" Michael asked. I was shocked he was being so patient with me.

"I..That's it. I don't know." I sighed and plopped down in frustration.

"What don't you undersrand?" Michael asked.

I let out a sigh. "I-I'm not gay but I can't tell if I like you or not."

"Want my help?" Michael smirked.

"How would you -"

"Watch." Michael said. He pushed me down on the couch so he was hovering over me. "How does this make you feel?"

"What?!" I squeaked. Is he asking how him being above me make me feel?

"Do you like me hovering over you," Michael lowered himself. "So that I'm just barely not touching you?"

"I..I.."

"Does it make your stomach twist with nerves and your heart race?" Michael asked and I gave a sheepish nod. "Okay, what about this," Michael lowered down a little father and pecked my lips. "How did that make you feel?"

"Frustrated." I said quietly, looking over Michael's perfect features.

"Now what about this?" Michael asked as he pressed his lips more forcefully into mine and I think I moaned but I'm not even sure.

"Did I moan!?" I squeaked.

"Yeah I think so." Michael chuckled. "Alright, now try this.." Michael adjusted himself a little before rubbing his hips across mine and I defiantly moaned this time.

"Hell Michael, knock it off." I said in a shaky voice. I didn't want him to 'knock it off' but I most certainly didn't want to get turned on in front of him either.

"Now do you know if you like it?" Michael asked as he laid down on me. I was shocked by him every time he did or said anything. "Cause if that's all it takes for you to moan -"

"There is a scientific explanation for that incident!" I squeaked.

"Which is?" Michael said with an amused smile.

"It's uh..I don't know! You always make me forget everything." I said.

"Luke, do you like me it not?" Michael frowned and I didn't want to know if I did or not.

"Michael I don't know if I do or not, you give me whiplash. Constantly making me believe your a saint, only to turn around and see you slaughtering innocence.." I mumbled. "A-A-And Vanessa.."

"What about Vanessa?" Michael asked.

"She likes you..So she hates me." I mumbled.

"Luke," Michael said softly, running his fingers through my hair. "I won't let anyone hurt you again, just please answer my question."

"I-I think so.." I said quietly.

Michael smiled and later his head down on my chest as I twirled a strand of my hair around his fingers, it wasn't much hair to twirl but he certainly enjoyed himself.

"So, you don't like being home alone, why? Exactly?" Michael asked.

"I don't know, if I was honest." I sighed.

"Luke, why don't you get a book and read or something?" Michael offered and climbed up off me as I picked the book on the ground up. Michael pulled me down to him so I was curled up in his lap, he could look over my shoulder to see what I was reading but honestly I doubt he would.

"Why did you have me retrieve a book? I asked.

"Cause I like watching you read." Michael shrugged and I simply smiled to myself because for once. For once, someone didn't hate me for being me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTIFICATION

I know this was short but it was kinda fluffy? I dunno.

Anyways. No school. Party hard.

Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles and Serenades xX