30 - Small Fry

We loved with a love that was more than love. ~Edgar Allan Poe

(A/N: For one, I love that quote and sorry for the quick author's note. For two, this is a chapter you have all been waiting for, er..Sorta. For three, this is my first time writing something dirty xD. For four, the title 'Small Fry' has nothing to do with size.)

Michael's POV

I had one thing on my mind when I arrived at my empty house. And that was the blonde following behind me.

"Here I'm gonna grab something I eat, meet me upstairs, would you love?" I turned to Luke as I headed towards the kitchen. He nodded and proceeded up the stairs.Chapter 30

I grabbed a bag of chips before heading up the stairs into my room. When I walked inside Luke was sitting, legs crossed, on my bed.

"Hey." I said and he didn't respond. Just intensely stared at me. He bit down on his lower lip as he watched me walk across the room.

I opened the bag of chips and set them on my desk, eating one of them.

"Luke why are you staring at me?" I asked as I approached him. He didn't say anything until I was close enough for him to grab my wrist and yank me down on the bed. Immediately he broke into a fit of giggles.

"You bastard." I chuckled as I laid next to him. He stopped laughing but kept a smile on his face. And we laid there for only a moment before I leaned forward and pecked his lips. Gaining a frown.

"That's it?"

"That's it..?" I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. "Oh I see now. Okay." I flipped myself over Luke, who was already wide eyed. I lowered myself down slightly to him and pushed my lips against his own. Slightly biting down on his lower lip which gratified a moan. I smiled against him and lifted my lips only to ghost along his neck. In an attempt to find his perfect spot I kissed and sucked gently along his neck until I got a perfect reaction.

And to say I was going to be a tease, well that was the least of it.

I lowered my hips down and pressed against him slightly but didn't move, causing Luke to in order to get the friction he was craving. I slid my hands under his shirt and traced patterns onto his toned stomach.

"Your hands are freezing." Luke commented and I chuckled.

"I guess we're done here.."

"No!" Luke yelled and pulled me on top of him. I smirked and pulled the shirt over the top of his head and ran kisses down his chest. I continued to run my finger underneath the band of his jeans.

Luke groaned before spinning us over and he wasted no time stripping off my shirt and latching his lips to my skin. He rode his hips down on mine while sucking on my neck.

His fingers fumbled with the button on my pants and slid them down after quite the struggle with the skinny jeans.

At this point I flipped us back over and did the same with his pants, his boxers outlining the full extent of what lied in store.

"Um..What now?" Luke whispered and at this point I raised my eyes to him while sitting back, straddling his lap.

"What do you mean?" I asked before chuckling. "You know everything about anything and the moment you're confronted with this, you know nothing." I paused. "Do you really not know anything about se -"

"Don't speak it!" Luke wrinkled his nose and I gaped.

"You innocent, awkward child." I sighed. "Whatever you're okay with, is what's now."

"So..?"

"If you want to take these off," I pulled at the band on his briefs. "Then I will. If you don't," I released the band. "Then we won't."

"Okay." Luke said and just looked at me. "Well?"

"What do you mean well?" I sighed.

"Are you going to remove them or not?" Luke huffed. I could've made a hundred snide comments at this point, and I kind of wanted to, but instead I lifted myself slightly so I could pull down his briefs.

I only had to pull them down about half way before going wide eyed and completely ripping them off. Just before I reached down Luke put up a hand.

"What now?" I groaned.

"Not so fast there." Luke winked and I let out another groan before he flipped us around and yanked down my own underwear. Enveloped to the cold I made a small squeaky noise but it turned to more a shocked shriek when I felt Luke wrap his hand around my length. His hand quickly switched to his mouth and I couldn't help the satisfaction I felt. My hand gripped his hair and pulled at it.

"Hell..Luke.." I moaned and he gagged slightly when I finally hit the back of his throat but he managed to continue as he bobbed his head. Just as I felt everything pool in the pit of my stomach Luke lifted himself up and smiled, slightly proud of himself.

"Damn tease.. We are doing this my way now." I snarled and switched positions. I reached under my bed and threw a tiny packet at Luke's face and clicked open a green and white bottle. I saw Luke looking at the little packet and took it before ripping it open and sliding it onto myself. Squirting a small amount to cover my fingers.

"You sure?" I asked.

"I think so?" Luke tilted his head to the side. I raised and eyebrow. "Yeah. I'm sure."

"Awesome." I said. "This is probably going to hurt a little." I glanced down at my hand. "Or a lot." I pushed one finger into his hole and heard Luke squeak in discomfort.

"Want me to stop?" I asked.

"N-No." Luke shook his head so I pushed a second finger inside and Luke shifted slightly and I began to push and pull my fingers in and out. I stopped when Luke's legs started shaking. Luke whimpered and pressed his knees together as he looked at me with big eyes.

I lined myself up with him and looked for a nod of approval, which I received, before pushing in. Luke let out a high pitched squeal as his fingernails sank into my skin.

"I'm sorry." I whispered in his ear and left soft kisses along his neck.

"Mikey..Move." Luke grunted out, his eyes filled with tears. "Please, do something."

"Okay." I said and began to move slowly.

"Faster." Luke ordered. His eyes were squeezed shut. "Michael!"

"Okay." I said again and increased the pace. I angled my hips slightly, trying to find the perfect spot and I knew I found it when Luke let out a loud, gratifying moan. A few moments later, after carefully angled thrusts, Luke without warning let out one loud moan before releasing everything. A few seconds later I did the same. Then carefully licked up my own mess.

I laid down on the bed next to a wide eyed Luke.

"I.." Luke panted. He turned his head to me with a wide smile. "I love you."

"I love you as well." I said and kissed his temple.

"We should place clothes on." Luke chuckled. And I glanced down. Admiring him.

"I don't know..I'm enjoying myself." I smirked.

"Michael do me a favor," Luke smiled. "And get dressed."

AUTHOR'S NOTIFICATION

I have no comment.

Hugs, Kisses Cuddles and Serenades xX