23 - My Mistakes Are Too Much

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. ~John Lennon

Michael's POV

Heart pounding, head throbbing, sweat trickling down my forehead. Panic would be an understatement.

I opened door after door until I opened one and saw blonde, slightly tinted in red, I almost shut the door before realizing that this blonde, was my blonde.

"Luke?" I whispered and he groaned in response and lifted himself with shaky arms. His head turned to me and I saw blood dripping from his nose, cheek and forehead and his busted lip. He would definitely bruise but I wasn't concerned with that, I was more concerned with his fear covered features.

"Luke.." I took a few steps closer and crouched in front of him before reaching out and lightly tugging on the dark red in his hair, pulling off whatever was drying there.

"What happened?" I asked.

"What happened?" Luke hissed. "What happened?! I will tell you what happened! You brought me here, I went looking for you, as this is what happened!" He took in a shaky breath. "I have never been more aggrivated, more disgusted, in my entire life." He stood up, slowly and barely, but stood up. "Michael..Goodbye."

"Luke let me take you to the -"

"I'll go see Samantha." He sighed.

"Luke!" I called as he walked out and I ran my fingers through my hair as I stood for a moment.

"I didn't actually think it would work.." I turned and saw Victor smirking behind me.

"What did you do?" I snarled.

"Oh I don't know." Victor chuckled and slapped a hand on my back. "Look at it this way, now you can come back to our group. Of course, Winston and Terri won't be there, and neither will Calum."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because they're friends with the nerd, and you're not friends with any of them either." Victor smiled. "Now, go downstairs and sit with Darren. He's waiting."

I stood in silence, stunnded, not quite able to comprehend what was happening. But I managed to shake my head and walked away. I walked out of the house, my head ducked down in the dark, I had never felt so terrible in my entire life.

"Michael!" I heard someone tell and lifted my head to see Ettie running towards me. "Hey, what are you doing?"

"I..I don't know." I mumbled.

"Where's Luke?" Ettie asked. "Didn't you go to a party together?"

"He left." I sighed.

Ettie snickered. "Ah I knew something bad would happen. So what did happen? You kiss someone? Get a little too drunk?"

"I think..I think Luke's headed towards the hospital." I mumbled and Ettie's face turned grave.

"W-What do you mean!?" Ettie squeaked.

"Vanessa tricked him into thinking something happened to me, so they went upstairs and I think he got beaten up." I said, my eyes welling up. "I think he hates me."

"That's not your fault." Ettie said.

"I brought him -"

"He technically agreed to go. You didn't do anything." Ettie folded her arms.

"I left him alone -"

"He's old enough and smart enough so he doesn't need a baby sitter." Ettie argued. "Michael there is no blame for you, here, I'll call him and find out here he is."

She did just that and talked for a little bit before hanging up her phone and she grabbed my wrist and began to pull me down the street.

"Where are we going?" I sighed.

"Shush."

"Ettie!"

"Michael we need to talk to Luke." Ettie sighed and I didn't bother fighting her as she dragged me to his house. Pulling me up the steps and in, without even asking.

Up the stairs we went and into his room, laid Luke staring up at the ceiling. A blank expression. He seemed to clean himself up, maybe even showered considering his hair was stuck to his forehead with water.

"Luke." Ettie said.

"Hello." He said with a hoarse voice, he didn't even look our way, instead he rolled over and faced the opposite wall.

"Are you okay?" Ettie asked.

"That's the problem." Luke sighed. "I cannot precisely understand whether I am okay or if I am not."

"Explain it to me."

"I miss him.." Luke mumbled and Ettie exchanged looks with me. Did he not know I was here?

"Who? Ettie asked.

"Michael.." Luke sighed. "I'm so terribly exhausted."

"Get some rest, you'll feel better in the morning." Ettie said and we stood in silence for a moment until Luke's soft snores filled the room. I took my time sitting next to him before laying and pulling him close to me.

"I miss you too." I whispered.

AUTHOR'S NOTFICATION:

YAYYYYY double update ;*

So my cousin was telling me I should try yoga cause it's calming soo. Considering it.

Anyways you guys honestly make me like super happy and I'm gonna be sappy and stupid but I love seeing you guys comment and vote and it makes me super happy, you have no idea :3

I love you! You and your perfect self!

Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles and Serenades xX