22 - Who Did It

In matters of style, swim with the current; In matters of principle, stand like a rock. ~Thomas Jefferson

Luke's POV

I didn't really know what to think at this point as I sat outside the house that I didn't know. I couldn't blame Michael because I agreed to do whatever he wanted, needless to say, if I knew that we would be here, then I wouldn't have agreed.

"Why are you outside?" Someone said behind me and I turned to see a tiny black/blue haired girl standing behind me.

"I don't believe I have ever made your acquaintance." I said to her.

"My name is Samantha, Sammy for short." She said as she walked over and stood next to me before sitting down.

"Luke."

"Well Luke, why are you outside? The party is inside." She said.

"As if I didn't know that." I rolled my eyes.

"You're not answering my question."

"Because I don't want to be here." I huffed and let my chin rest on my knees.

"Then why are you here?" Samantha asked.

"Because, Samantha, I made a deal with Michael and he made me come here in order to honor the deal." I sighed.

"Michael Clifford?"

"Yeah."

"Oh great.." She groaned. "He's absolutely wasted with Darren."

"Darren? Who is he?" I asked.

"You don't know?" She asked and I shook my head. "Darren and Michael were best friends, maybe more, a few years ago but one day he just picked up and left. No one knew exactly where he went, only that he was gone. Later people found out he got caught up in drugs, made a mess, went to rehab, and I suppose he's only now coming back. He's in there smoking crack with Michael."

"What? Michael doesn't do drugs.." I mumbled.

"You and Michael are friends, right?"

"No," I paused. "We're dating."

"And you didn't know about this?" She asked and I shook my head. "Michael is basically the highest, drunkest person ever during parties. That's why people always want him here, he brings booze and fun."

"Oh.." I mumbled.

"You don't look too happy." Samantha said. "Here, I can take you home if you'd want."

"I don't know you.."

"Yeah but do you want to be here," She stood up. "Nerd?"

I sighed and stood up. "Let's go."

"I'll tell Michael you left when I get back." Samantha said and we walked in the house and I was immediately stopped by Vanessa.

"Oh my gosh, Luke!" Vanessa screeched. "There you are!"

"What's going on..?" I mumbled.

"It's Michael, he-he, oh just come with me!" Vanessa said and Samantha gave a confused look but I allowed Vanessa to pull me down the hall and up the stairs and into a dark room.

Michael's POV (Whoa, character switch.)

"This is amazing." I said as I blew smoke out of my mouth.

"So, tell me what's going on, who do you have under your arm this week?" Darren asked as he tilted a bottle up to his mouth.

My mind instantly trailed to Luke. "He's a cute blonde." I smiled. "He's really a geek but I do care about him a lot." I paused to chuckle. "Oh the things I would like to do to him.."

"Nice man, nice." Darren chuckled.

"Michael?" I lifted my head to see Samantha's big blue eyes staring at me in confusion. "W-What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Vanessa just dragged Luke upstairs because something was wrong with you, but you look fine." She explained and I felt myself sober.

"What?!" I panicked and stood up and was pulled back down by Darren, who began kissing my neck.

"No.." I pushed him off. "I have to help him, it's my fault." I pushed up off the couch and ran.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTIFICATION

It's short I know 3: I'm sowwy but it might be a double update?

I honestly have no idea how I'm going to finish this book. Lawls.

But that was that and I wrote this during school! And posted during school.

Lol screw it.

Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles and Serenades xX