17 - Cuddles

Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at any time. ~Maya Angelou

Luke's POV

We were currently sitting at Michael's house. I stood in the kitchen while everyone else was in the living room playing video games. I let out a yawn as I laid my head on the island table. I was exhausted, not to mention the pain in my face.

"Luke? Baby?" Michael poked his head in. "Are you okay?"

"Mhm." I nodded.

"What are you doing?" Michael asked.

"I'm-I'm just tired." I mumbled.

"How's your cheek?" Michael asked as he lifted my face and frowned. "I want to kick them all the way to Jupiter and then some."

I smiled slightly. "You don't need to."

"You said you were tired, right?" Michael asked and I nodded. "Well that makes sense, it's one in the morning."

"Oh." I yawned.

"Come on, you can sleep in my bed." Michael smiled as he stroked my cheek.

"That's okay." I shrugged but Michael wasn't taking no for an answer. He picked me up off the chair and carried me through the living room as I giggled.

"They're so cute yet disgusting!" Ashton cooed. "Why can't I be in a cute relationship?"

"Cause you're not cute." Natalie said and I chuckled at their banter before arriving in Michael's room.

"Want a change of clothes? It's bad for you to sleep in jeans." Michael said and I shrugged nervously as he passed me shorts and a t-shirt. He just stood there and I motioned for him to turn around as I changed. When I turned around to face him I was immediately pushed down on the bed as Michael hovered over me.

"M-Mikey!" I squeaked but instead of saying anything he kissed me roughly. His lips detaching from mine only to latch onto my neck, making a deep moan escape my lips as he sucked on the skin.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help myself." Michael chuckled as he fell on the side of me and pulled me into him. His hands gently running through my hair. "Luke, you're so pretty."

"Um.." I mumbled. "You are too. I admire the purple."

"Thank you." Michael chuckled. "Everyone probably thinks we're up here going at it."

"Um..No." I laughed nervously.

"That'd be awkward." Michael hummed.

"Mhm." I said. "What are you going to do at school? Since your friends don't like you anymore."

"I have lots of friends besides them Luke!" Michael said.

"You know," I said lifting my head to Michael. "I didn't have to go to detention."

"Good." Michael smiled.

"I don't know why though." I sighed. "I wish I did."

"That was me." Michael said.

"What?!" I sat up. "How?"

"Magic." Michael said. "Lay back down babe."

"Mikey tell me!" I said and Michael sighed and pulled me close to him.

"I just told them what happened." Michael said. I didn't believe that was it but I bought into it for an unknown reason. Maybe I was too tired to argue.