feature.

Addison's POV:

I sit in on the guys' studio session with a notebook in front of me. Mostly because I've come to use their studio time as time for me to write lyrics for them. It seems to give me the best inspiration when I'm in here and watch them create music.

Kay Kay had come as well in order to get video footage for promotion. We've exchanged a few words only because both of us are too focused on our jobs as opposed to talking with one another.

I listen to Drew sing as Alex does all of the production and I notice each time they stop in order to groan or comment on how they don't like what they're currently doing.

They've been in here for a long time and I can tell they're slowly but surely losing their minds. Nothing seems to be working for them and it's clear they just want to leave.

Kay Kay seems to be getting just as equally as frustrated as every time she tries to film them, one of them just gets angry or annoyed due to their lack of being able to put anything together. She looks equally as ready to snap as she attempts to remain calm.

I wish there was more I can do but it seems as if me handing them the material to sing is good enough. They just need to figure out what they want to do with it and how they want to add in the production and vocals.

"Hey, hey, hey

Where do you think you're going?

It's so late, late, late

What's wrong?

I said, "I can't stay, do I have to give a reason?

It's just me, me, me, it's what I want."

I love hearing the way he sings the words I wrote. It's such an incredible feeling to hear your words sung out loud. Hearing them come from Drew, they sound so good.

As I stare down at this piece of paper, pen in hand, it isn't long before Drew stops his singing and practically screams as he takes his headphones off making me look to him in surprise. I can see the frustration written across his face as he throws his head back.

I pray for those headphones and hope more than anything he doesn't throw them.

"I can't sing this whole thing," Drew says squeezing his eyes shut.

"What the hell's that supposed to mean?" Alex asks as he looks to him confused.

I turn to Kay Kay who dramatically rolls her eyes seeming used to this as she sits down on the couch in the studio.

"I want a feature on this song," Drew says. "Our music is supposed to have features on it. I'm in no place to sing the whole damn thing."

"Well, who are we supposed to feature?" Alex asks as if it's a crazy question.
"I don't know, but we need to figure it out because I'm not recording this whole song myself," Drew says walking towards the door of the studio, signaling to me he's leaving the room.

Alex makes a point to look at me in exhaustion as if I could snap Drew into place and have him record it. I just shrug my shoulders considering if he doesn't feel confident in the song, then there's no use in pressuring him to do it.

"Well we need to get these songs done Drew," Alex says throwing his arms up in exasperation.

"I'm not singing this whole album," Drew says. "We're a duo that brings in features. I'm not the lead singer of this, I can't be. People want features."

I see what he means by this. Most of their hits are the ones with features in it. Plus, due to their name they could get good features which will only draw them in more of a crowd.