little things.

Luke's POV:

I wish I could say I'm enjoying myself tonight, but that'd be lying.

It started off great and everything went to shits the second I tried talking to Addison which proved to be a major mistake.

My intentions were viewed as something far from what they actually were and I feel like I just dug myself in a deeper hole than I already am in.

I don't know what it was that finally sparked the need to go talk to her and tell her how beautiful she looks. Hell, anytime she's near me all I want to do is tell her how amazing she looks.

However, tonight a new courage sparked inside of me and I went for it. It proved to be an obvious mistake as it went down hill the second I opened my mouth.

I haven't touched a single drink mostly because I feel sick to my stomach due to this all. I also haven't fed into a single girl that has looked my way because I know none of them are as beautiful as her and they're not worth my time.

Drew and Alex had just recently wrapped up their set and the club opened a vip area for us. They're still making their way off stage so it's just me, the guys, Addison, and Kay Kay in here currently.

Kay Kay and Ashton haven't stopped talking for the past hour. They've been attached by the hip and I haven't even seen Ashton make a move on her. Hell, he won't even sit next to her.

Addison and Kay Kay share a love seat while Ashton sits beside them on a solo chair. I've just been watching the exchange as Addison completely feeds into it. I can tell she's super into the two of them getting together and it's clear in the way she helps the conversation move along.

I've tried to distract myself by absolutely anything but all I can think about is how miserable I am. Especially because a new girl walks by me every minute and tries to say something they think will make me want to take them home but I just wave them off each time.

I grip the glass of water in my hand, and my fingers hold it tightly. I feel as if I could break it considering how bored and miserable I am. The last thing I need is Drew coming back over here and pulling Addison onto his lap.

The sight in the dressing room was enough to make me want to shove him off her. I don't want to see another guy holding her like that. It reminded me of all the times that I held her like that and how desperately I want to feel her small body in my lap again.

"There you are," I hear making me look up.

Addison is looking up at Drew and Alex who approach us as Alex has a girl glued to his hip. Drew's eyes are on Addison's as he wears a confident smirk on his face considering he knows he has the most gorgeous girl in the room.

"What'd you think?" he asks Addison, and Addison only.

She looks to him with a light in her eyes as the smile stays prominent on her face, "I loved it, you guys were incredible."

Drew takes the spot beside her and throws his arm around her shoulders as he tugs her close. Addison leans her body against his and he seems to notice she isn't holding a drink like everyone else here.

"You're not drinking?" he asks, seeming surprised.

She shakes her head, "Not tonight."

Drew just shrugs it off and doesn't seem phased by her response as he turns to everyone and clears his throat in order to get everyone's attention. It does the trick as everyone whips their heads around to look at him in curiosity.

"Alex and I have an announcement to make."

I furrow my eyebrows, wondering what this announcement is that requires all of our attention. Nevertheless, I give him my full attention considering I'm curious as to what it could be.