my side.

I can't sleep.

I figured once Drew came in and he initiated sex between the two of us it would've tired me out a little but I can't say it did in the slightest.

He managed to fall asleep fairly fast and even kept me wrapped in his arms. However, I have so much on my mind that I can't even find it in me to close my eyes.

Falling asleep has been fairly hard for me these past few months. When I was with Luke, I felt so much comfort in falling asleep beside him and feeling so safe. His arms would always be tightly wrapped around me and he wouldn't let go for a second.

Now at night, so many thoughts consume my brain and give me headaches that are impossible to sleep through.

I stare at his wall and bite my lip in frustration because the only thing on my mind is the person sleeping downstairs. Mostly because I want answers from him as opposed what Calum assumed to be Luke's thoughts. I want to hear from Luke why he felt that way and why he wrote that song.

I groan as I twist in Drew's grip so my back is laying against the bed and I'm looking at the ceiling. I shouldn't be fighting the urge to rush down there and beg for answers but of course I am. Mostly because I don't know if I'll fall asleep if I don't.

I almost want to wake up Drew so he can do something else to keep me occupied or distract me but I know what little to no sleep does to him and we won't have a productive day tomorrow if he doesn't get sleep. I'm on my own and need to find my own entertainment.

I wish it wasn't so late at night or else I'd give someone a call or go for a walk or do absolutely anything but lie in this bed but of course I'm stuck considering the hour. Now I'm terrified I'm never going to be able to fall asleep.

Knowing there's no point in me lying in this bed considering I know I'm not going to fall asleep, I strip the blankets off of me and get out. I contemplate changing into something that's not just one of Drew's old t shirts but don't care enough to.

I tip toe out of the room in order to maybe get some fresh air or maybe water. I don't know. Anything that will help me fall asleep.

I sigh as I close the door behind me and rest my back against it. Why can't I sleep? How come the only thing I can think about is that damn song? His voice and words keep replaying in my head and it's driving me absolutely insane.

I close my eyes for a second in order to squeeze them shut and get it all out of my head. But of course absolutely nothing words.

I push off the door and go downstairs, instantly noticing the silence of the house. I know it's late and I should do anything but walk around but all my answers are downstairs.

I stop at the kitchen and contemplate if I'll really be fine after drinking some water or getting something to eat. The odds are probably not in my favor so my eyes can't help but drift off towards Luke's door.

I shouldn't.

He's probably asleep Addison, why would you go in their and hound him with questions regarding the song?

Because I want answers.

You can get your answers tomorrow.

But I want them now.

Muttering curse words under my breath, I can hardly stop myself as my feet make their way towards his door. I don't know what kind of confidence takes over me but I don't even hesitate as my body does the deciding.

Considering the silence, odds are he's probably asleep. But a huge part of me wants to still check just in case.

God, I should just be in bed right now.