comfortable.

Addison's POV:

Waking up on a tiny little bunk bed is something I'm going to have to get used to. Especially coming from Drew's bed which I swear was double the size of a king.

I almost had absolutely no idea where I was as I had to look around only to be met with the closed curtain of the bunk and the bus being stopped at wherever we are.

I fall back against the bed and think about the events last night. A million different things run through my mind as I had practically told Luke to kiss me and how I was so desperate to feel that touch once again.

Then there's also Drew who I have to face and probably discuss why I left the party last night. I'm sure he's not going to be happy about me leaving and adamantly say I really didn't have a reason to be upset.

Can I just stay in bed forever?

I hear the sound of the bus door opening followed by the sound of the guys coming in. I recognize the laugh as Luke's as Drew's voice follows and I immediately furrow my eyebrows.

This is enough encouragement for me to get out of bed as I open my curtain and hop off my bunk. I spot Drew and Luke walking side by side as Luke holds a bag and newspaper in his hand. Drew holds a tray of coffees which immediately make my eyes lighten up.

"She's alive," Drew jokes as he spots me standing by the bunks.

I shoot him a smile as I ask, "What's all this?"

"Luke and I ran out to get coffee so we grabbed you one," Drew says making me practically scream of happiness. "He also grabbed a newspaper considering he said you can't go a morning without doing one."

My heart flutters at this as I look to Luke who places the newspaper down on the table and sits down at it. It makes my heart race at the thought that he went out of his way to get one because he knows I can't go on without doing it.

"Thank you guys," I say in absolute surprise that they had thought so much of me. "I really appreciate that, you saved me from having to run out."

Drew hands me over my coffee and it's marked just as I like it. I could cry I'm so happy right now.

"Can I do the crossword with you today?" Luke asks me in the softest voice making my mouth practically fall to the ground.

I have to resist the urge to smile like an idiot as I stare at him with absolutely no words leaving my mouth. Did I hear that right?

I probably would've stared at him for another twenty minutes if he didn't raise his eyebrows at me as if waiting for a response. I quickly shake my head and try to snap myself out of my mini trance of disbelief.

"Yeah, that's totally fine," I say clearing my throat.

Am I really about to do a crossword with Luke?

I try to process this all as I attempt to keep my cool. How am I going to be able to do this as I sit next to Luke and do a puzzle with him just like old day?

As I continue to stare at him, probably looking like an idiot, Drew speaks up as he says, "Do you mind if we chat real quick Addison?"

I turn to Drew, him catching my attention as he gives me a knowing look. I nod my head considering that probably is an important order of business. He probably is upset with how the night ended and wants answers.

I don't know how I'm going to explain this one.

Drew leads the way towards the back of the bus and I follow him slowly. I try to think of what it is I can say to him. How am I supposed to explain that I don't want exclusivity between the two of us but it sucked seeing him with another girl?