brand new.

"Do you guys get all of this at every show?"

I turn to look at my mom who gawks at the green room and seems to be in complete awe. I can't help but laugh considering this isn't even the half of it. You should've seen her when she saw all the fans outside screaming our names.

"Every show," Calum says laying out on the couch and propping his arms behind his head.

I chuckle and catch sight of Addison struggling to bring in all of our clothes for the show. I don't hesitate to run over and help her considering I didn't even think of that.

I knew we were running late for our show tonight because I had been gone most of the day. When I came back to the house, all the guys were getting ready for the show.

They of course hounded me with a hundred million questions but I gave them simple answers and they seemed to suffice. The only person who shockingly didn't have any questions was Addison.

She smiled at me when I came home, otherwise, I haven't really heard from her. I've been dying to say something mostly because of what I have planned for tonight.

My nerves are higher than ever and I'm terrified it's going to go wrong.

"Let me get that," I say taking the clothes from her hands as she seems shocked by my gesture.

She allows me to do so nonetheless, as she shoots me a thankful smile.

"Thank you," she says as I walk it over to the hanger. "My arms were going to give out on me."

I hang them all up and Ashton is quick to hurry over as he asks, "What am I wearing tonight? I need to get changed."

"Everyone needs to get changed," Addison says looking down at her watch. "You guys are on soon."

As I sort through the outfits, I noticed Addison had picked out for me the jacket and dress pants again. It was a look I've really gotten into and I have her to thank.

Looking to her, I ask, "Will you do my hair?"

She seems surprised by my question but it's no doubt in my mind that I like how Addison does my hair the best. She has a way that's much better than I could ever do. On top of that, it relaxes me before the show as she does it so gently.

"Yeah, definitely," she says simply. "Just go get changed and I'll be ready when you are."

I watch Addison approach the hanger in order to hand out the outfits so I go in the bathroom to get changed. Normally I wouldn't mind but the fact that both of our parents are in here, I figured it'd be best to change in the bathroom.

I hear all the guys express their excitement over their own outfits and shut the door behind me. Stripping off the sweatshirt I'm currently wearing, I replace it with the white wife beater and cover my chest. I then replace my shorts with the pants and make sure to button them accordingly.

My heart practically bursts through my chest as I run over the plan for tonight. I wonder if the guys feel confident in following through with it. Especially because we have no idea how Addison will feel.

I have a feeling I know how she will but a part of me convinced me otherwise. The super anxious and stressed out side of me tells me it's going to go terribly and I'm going to absolutely mess everything up.

I look at the mirror in front of me and try to convince myself I can do this. I can't believe I'm back to this considering I was doing the same thing this morning before meeting with Chasen.

I shake my head and try not to allow myself to overthink it as I get my hair wet so it's easier for Addison to do. Once it's all wet, I throw my jacket on over it and look myself over once. How is she so capable of making me second guess how I look every second of the day?