end of story note.

GUYS WE DID IT.

I CAN NOT BELIEVE WE DID IT.

I want to thank you all SO SO much for being so loyal and supportive of this book. You truly have made this series so special to me and this second book wasn't what I dreamed of it to be, but I'm glad I did it.

I can't express how much Teacher's Pet and Rockstar's Pet will always mean to me. TP blew up more than any of my other books and I feel so thankful that I've had such an incredible following through it all.

Each and every one of you that have supported me, I can't express how much it means. I hope you continue reading my other books and follow me on my next journey. I'm so thankful because each book I post brings along a new dedicated crowd and this crowd really has gone above and beyond for me. 

Thank you for blowing up my comments, making me laugh, making me cry, making me happy, making me feel confident, EVERYTHING. This book would not have happened without any of you. 

This book is OURS and I would have never finished it without your support. I hope you guys read this on your sad days or reread it when you're bored. I hope you never let go of Luke and Addison because I sure as heck won't.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

I am truly at a loss of words. All I can say is thank you because I owe this to you guys. Please keep in touch with me and don't let this be goodbye. I'm always here for you guys no matter what and I hope you stay in my life.

I'll see you guys soon!

Teacher's Pet/ Rockstar's Pet is officially COMPLETE.