hair.

The second we got to the venue it was absolute pure chaos.

We stepped out of the bus and hundreds of screaming fans were behind fences screaming for the guys. Not The Chainsmokers, Michael, Calum, Luke, and Ashton.

I was in such disbelief to hear and watch these girls scream for my best friends. I truly thought all the fans were lined up for Drew and Alex. Drew and Alex took this as their opportunity to sneak inside as the guys felt pretty obligated to go to each fan and get pictures.

Kay Kay made sure to capture all of it as she was equally surprised. She stayed outside with the guys as I headed in to make sure the VIP stand was set up for people to check in and everything through the venue was being ran smoothly.

I almost wanted to stay outside to watch the interactions but I knew I needed to go inside because it's not long before VIP starts. I gave Kay Kay a time to make sure they all come in by to ensure they make sure they're all set to open up.

On top of that, I know none of them are nowhere near ready due to the clothes they're all wearing. They had worn sweats during the ride over and almost none of them did their hair in preparation.

"Addison," I hear Drew's voice call for me making me look up. "What time does VIP start?"

I check my watch to see they're about to start checking them in which means they'll probably be letting them inside any minute now.

"Probably 15 minutes," I say considering it's almost 6:30 and I'm assuming that's when it all starts. "Are you guys all ready?"

I overlook Drew's attire that consists of a white tshirt and ripped jeans. This is a simple look he almost always goes for so I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to settle with this for the VIP package.

"Yes, how do I look?" he asks me.

I walk towards him in order to fix a strand of hair that sticks up. He stands still as I run my hand through his hair a few times and eye him over to make sure he doesn't have any stains on his shirt or anything.

"You look good," I say honestly, not being able to help but appreciate his beauty. He's beautiful and it really takes nothing for him to show that.

Drew leans forward and kisses me which takes me by surprise but I don't find it in me to pull away. I press my lips against his just as he does to my own. As they move against each other softly, I even feel his tongue slip between my lips making me immediately pull away.

As much as I'd love to stand here and make out with him, we've got too much to do.

"I've got a million things I have to do right now," I say giving his hand a squeeze. "Can you find Alex and make sure he's ready? I've got to check on the guys and make sure they're making their way in."

Drew jokingly dramatically sighs before nodding his head and turning around. I turn around in a different direction and start walking towards the door of the exit when Drew calls for me.

I turn around to see him walking backwards as he says, "You look hot."

I laugh at this as I shake my head and blow him a kiss. Drew shoots me a wink and turns around once more to walk away. I shake my head to myself as I walk towards the exit and appreciate Drew's playful behavior. Even though I'm stressed over how tonight's going to go, leave it to Drew to lighten the mood.

I open up the door to the exit just in time to see Kay Kay rallying the guys. They seem to find difficulty in leaving the fans who still beg for pictures so I jump outside in order to help the situation.