tension.

"So what do you want to do for your big birthday tomorrow?"

I groan, not wanting to think of the day I really just don't ever look forward to. I absolutely hate attention and birthday's consist of doing nothing but flooding you in attention.

I never tell anyone about my birthday but everyone around me seems to find out. I always bank on Calum forgetting it, which he has done a few times, but of course everyone in the house now knows so I'm assuming I won't be getting by with acting like it isn't actually happening.

On top of that, I hate presents. I mean sure I like being given things, but the idea of people spending a ridiculous amount of money on me makes me sick. I don't want anyone to think they have to go out and get me something big. I'd rather something small like a card or even a picture frame.

"Nothing," I say, my arms wrapped around him as we lay on the couch together. Drew and I have seemed to bond more than ever over the past week and a half. I've seen his playful side and really feel as if I've gotten to get to know him better.

We spent an hour getting us all packed up for tour and he even went with me back to my apartment to make sure there wasn't anything there I'd need.

All the guys had even asked me to run to the mall to pick up a few tour outfits in trust that I'd pick out something better than they could. I called up Kay Kay and asked her to do it with me so we managed to get that done first thing this morning.

It's weird for me to think that we're leaving for tour tomorrow and really won't be back here until our LA date in a few weeks.

I talked with the producers of Family Feud and they agreed to film it when we are back here. Plus, that puts aside plenty of time for Crystal to make sure she'll be here to witness it.

"You want to do nothing for you birthday?" Drew asks, his eyebrows raised in surprise. "I find that impossible to believe."

I shrug my shoulders and assume birthdays are a big deal to him considering for Alex's birthday we went out in the morning to night. There wasn't a second of the day we weren't celebrating him and Drew really put together a whole thing for him.

I'm sure he expected me to want the same.

"I'm not big on birthdays," I shrug once again. "I'd rather everyone's attention not be on me."

Drew scoffs as he says, "Birthdays are the best, it's the one day of the year everyone has to treat you as if you king of queen of the world."

This doesn't thrill me. Sure everyone must love the hundreds of texts that flood in but the people I care most about are going to be celebrating it with me. It's not like I'll be home for my birthday or able to do something with Chasen, so the only people I can or want to celebrate it with, I am.

"Yeah but I don't need all of that, I just want to be around people who mean the most to me," I say tightening his arms around me as I shut my eyes.

"Tomorrow's going to be our first show, it's going to be so chaotic and not fun for you. We're going to need to do something at night to celebrate," Drew says to me, patting my stomach.

"Seeing you guys living your dream is plenty fun for me, trust me," that's all I could ask for for my birthday.

My best friend's being able to play a sold out show in front of thousands is more than I could ever ask for. I don't need anything else. I just want everyone I care about to be happy.

"You're too good of a person," Drew says plainly.

I just playfully roll my eyes knowing that's not the truth. I just care a lot about the people who make me the happiest. My friends are everything to me and I'd give up anything to make them happy.