exclusive.

It's been a long day.

One that's consisted of lots of messaging and little to no responses. The responses I get, either I second guess or the guys don't agree with. It's been frustrating and I'm on the verge of losing hope.

Laying back on the couch, my head meets Drew's lap as he sits with his phone in his hands and scrolls through it.

"What's wrong?" he asks seeming to have no idea what I had been up to.

"I'm getting frustrated," I sigh.

"What? Trying to find someone?" he asks, confused.

"Yeah," I say as I close my eyes and rest my phone on my stomach. "I just want to find you guys the perfect person."

Drew sighs and runs a hand through my hair, "Don't stress yourself out too much Addison."

This relaxes me in the slightest to hear him tell me not to stress over it. However, it doesn't change the fact that I know I want to pick someone great for them.

"I just want to do this right," I say mostly to myself.

"Hey," Drew says, grabbing my attention. "I'm not worried at all. I know you'll do a great job and find the perfect person."

I open my eyes to look up into his and see a soft look in them. I can tell he means his words which makes me shoot him a small smile in appreciation. He doesn't hesitate to place a kiss on my lips and pull away in order to stare in my eyes again.

"Thanks for having confidence in me," I say to him considering he's done nothing but have absolute faith in me since I've started.

He's never put pressure on me and has always been quick to assure me that everything will be okay. I've never felt stressed while working for them.

"You're an easy person to have confidence in," he laughs as I sit up from his lap and move myself so I'm sitting closer to him.

I can't help but be reminded of the events from the other day when Calum called me practically begging me to set them up with a collaboration with The Chainsmokers. The phone call practically made me sick to my stomach considering I couldn't believe he'd have the nerve to ask me such a question.

Is this something they all agreed upon?

It only brings me back to the thought of Crystal and Michael's engagement party where I have to see them all again. Are they going to ignore me? Are they going to act as if nothing happened?

Maybe I am better off bringing Drew in the way that I won't be so obligated to be around him. I could use him as a distraction in order to pull me away from them when I get in a conversation I don't want to be in.

I do feel bad asking that of Drew though. We're not even together and I'd be asking him to show up to a party with me. I doubt he'd want to go anywhere in public, just the two of us. What if he thinks I view him as more than just a friend with benefits?

I bite my lip and I know he catches on to the fact that I'm thinking about something fairly intently. Mostly because I haven't said anything and I've probably been just staring at absolutely nothing.

"What's up?" he asks me, placing a hand on my leg.

"I don't know," I say under my breath. "My friend who I haven't talked to in a while called me the other day and I guess I can't really stop thinking about it."

Drew furrows his eyebrows, "What did your friend want?"

I decide to leave out the phone call from Calum purely to avoid spiking his curiosity. There's a good chance that Drew could be interested in collaborating with them and I'm not sure I'm ready to open that offer for them.