atlanta.

Addison's POV:

We're heading to Atlanta today and I couldn't be more nervous.

The thought of being back with my family and seeing them all is enough to make my heart race. In fact, I felt half tempted to crawl into Luke's bunk last night just to find some ease in order to help me fall asleep.

After we slept in each other's arms a few nights ago, I knew the guys would be back at some point in the morning so I went to my own bunk around five in the morning.

Dealing with them freaking out over it or making a scene was something I know neither one of us wants to deal with so I just made it easier on us.

When everyone came in and we got up, we carried on with our day without discussing the events of the night before. Personally I know this is bothering me like no other but we never had the proper time to do so.

Things were said that night from both him and me that really have been replaying in my head ever since. I practically told him I wanted him back, as long as it's the version of Luke I deserve.

It's enough to give me a headache and the thought of my family meeting him terrifies me even more. Mostly with this trial coming up in just a few days, I have so many things rushing through my mind that I can't even give myself a second to breathe.

The second all the roads became familiar to me, my heart started racing. My parents had even planned a party tonight and insisted I invited all of the guys. Including Luke, which freaks me the hell out.

What am I supposed to say?

Hey mom and dad, this is Luke who I would've much rather you all have met when we were together but then he dumped me because I had to come home when Chasen almost died but now we've openly admitted to one another we need each other back in our lives so it's a bit complicated right now?

Yeah I could think of a thousand things I'd rather say than that.

I rest my head back against the couch and close my eyes. I should be excited about going home and seeing my family. I should be so happy to be able to show everyone where I grew up. Instead, I'm filled with all these nerves and running over a million different things of what I should say.

"Addison," I hear making me look to see Kay Kay to the side of me, looking with furrowed eyebrows. "You alright?"

I just nod even though I'm far from alright.

I don't want to get into it considering I know I won't shut up once I start venting about this.

"Stressed about going home?" she asks me, seeming to catch on.

"Stressed about my ex meeting my parents," I say mostly to myself, not meaning for her to hear but of course it slips out louder than I anticipated.

Kay Kay is quick to laugh, finding it probably a lot funnier than I do. I don't blame her. It's one hell of a situation I'm in and I can't say I'm surprised that this would happen to me.

"Ex soon to not be ex..." she says in a teasing way.

I just don't respond considering I don't know how to. Is he my ex soon not to be ex? Or is he my ex that I want to be my soon not to be ex that won't do anything about it because he's too scared?

None of it makes sense to me and I'm terrified it never will.

All the guys are napping right now considering we had a late night last night due to them being mobbed by fans. The venue had very little security so no one was really able to pull them away. The crowd only continued to grow and the guys were truly stuck.