happiness.

It wasn't long before we all went back and got ready for the party.

Luckily enough, the house is only a few houses over from my own so we all decided we'd just walk. I just can't help but review absolutely every single person that I know in my neighborhood considering I have a bad feeling about tonight.

Mostly because I feel like it's going to consist of people I went to high school with who will all pretend we were friends all along. When in reality, they were the ones spreading rumors about my brother and myself.

But now that I show up with one of The Chainsmokers and 5 Seconds of Summer, I'm sure absolutely everything is going to be different.

I look over my outfit a few more times which consists of a long sleeve mock neck, mesh top and a pair of leather pants that I know drive Luke insane. He loves when I wear leather and that's something I picked up on easily.

I wear a lace bra under the mesh top and had straightened my hair and done my makeup accordingly. All the guys are downstairs waiting on me to finish up so I throw on a pair of shoes and grab my phone.

Walking out of my room, I wish I could say I had someone to text from high school to see if they're going but I really don't. On graduation, I didn't really say goodbye to anyone and didn't save a single number.

I hear my parents who are still downstairs considering they had planned to get dinner with Luke's parents tonight. They decided to go out to a nice restaurant to eat and get a few drinks. I couldn't help but be happy that my parents and his parents get along well. That's all I could've asked for.

Reaching the bottom step, I enter the kitchen and everyone seems to notice me as they all look over.

"You guys haven't left yet?" I ask my parents as Luke holds a hand out for me to join his side.

I accept it happily as he sits on a stool and tugs me towards him in order to rest on his lap. I smile at the simple gesture and do so as he wraps his arms around my stomach.

"We were waiting on you," my mom says.

I furrow my eyebrows, wondering what she means by this. Why were they waiting on me? However, it isn't long before she gives me a knowing look and I suddenly nod.

I know why they were waiting on me.

"Well, I'm here," I say to her, looking between her and my dad.

Everyone looks to each other with confusion written across their expressions. I just bite back a smile and nod to my parents as if signaling for them to do it.

My mom looks to my dad and he nods his head and it isn't long before they walk off. I try to act as casually as I can as I turn back to all the guys who look at me as if I have two heads.

"Well that was weird," Drew is the first to speak.

I just shrug my shoulders and feel Luke tighten his grip on my stomach. It isn't long before he leans towards my ear and I feel his breath fanning it.

"You look incredible, baby," he says, making me smile like an absolute idiot.

I almost feel guilty that I haven't had the chance to take in whatever he's wearing. So I turn to face him, still sitting in his lap as I wrap my arms around his neck. I notice his hair is messily done in the best way and he wears a white button down top that's unbuttoned completely. He wears a black wife beater underneath with a pair of slacks.

His style is something I could never get enough of.

"You look incredible," I say honestly.