remedy.

My back is to Luke as his arms are around me and I play with his fingers. After what had just happened between the two of us, this is all I could possibly want.

Laying here and feeling his strong arms wrapped around me and feeling nothing but loved.

With Drew, he'd always pass out right after anything happened between the two of us, but with Luke, he never wants to take his hands off of me and I love every second of it.

I can't help but love addition of the rings that cover his fingers and how cold they felt running along my body. It was a new type of sensation I didn't even know existed but now I can't get enough.

I twist them around on his fingers and get myself so caught up in every single detail of him as I lay here. Neither one of us say anything and it's such a comfortable silence that fits the mood perfectly.

I can't help but move myself closer to him, only wanting more contact between the two of us as I feel so content. Here we are, laying in the bed I grew up in, having felt each other in such a way for the first time in seemingly forever.

The thought is enough to make me smile like an idiot.

Luke sighs as he tugs my body towards him, "What are you thinking about?"

I shrug considering I don't know where to begin. Here I am laying in bed, in his shirt as I'm wearing this and a thong. He wears nothing but a pair of boxers and his warmth is enough to make me warm in all parts of me.

"Everything I guess," I say.

I have a lot on my mind and couldn't put my finger on it. I'm just thinking about Luke and everything about Luke. I'm sure it's due to how much I missed him and how much I didn't even realize I needed this contact.

"Like?" he asks, allowing me to continue to play with his rough fingers.

"How much I missed you," I can't help but say.

I hate bringing up a subject that hurts both of us like no other but it's what's on my mind and I'm not going to hold back when it comes to him. I want him to know what I'm thinking always and I don't want to be afraid to talk about things.

"I missed you too baby," he says, his voice sounding disappointed and I can't tell if it's disappointment in himself or disappointment in me for bringing it up.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay, it's healthy to talk about these kinds of things," he says resting his chin on my shoulder and I close my eyes in satisfaction. I feel comfort in knowing that he's okay with me bringing this up.

I sigh and try to think of the right thing to say. The last thing I want to do is tell him I'm hesitant when it comes to believing he won't hurt me again because I don't know if that's how I feel. I do trust him, I trust him with every piece of me but another part of me is so scared.

"I'm just scared," I say, barely above a whisper.

Luke doesn't say anything and I'm sure it's because he knows exactly why I'm scared. It doesn't take a genius to put two and two together. As much as every part of me loves him, our history isn't as beautiful as it should be.

With one tug, Luke flips my body over so I'm facing his which takes me by surprise. I look to him with soft eyes as I see the sadness in his own expression. I'm sure it hurts him to hear the hesitance in my voice. Especially after what we had just done.

"It's okay to be scared," he says tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "You have every reason to be but I'm not going to let go of you again. I hate that it took me forever to realize what I'm missing but it's all so clear to me now. It sickens me, but I had to hurt you in order to see just how badly I needed you."