tomorrow.

Not long after, Damien collected himself and quite literally lunged at Luke. However, all Luke needed to do was give him a quick shove and he sent him flying into the table behind him making absolutely everyone run over to the scene.

Damien's about to recollect himself but all the guys come hurrying in. Michael is the first to put his hand against Luke's chest and push him away from the scene and look at him as if he's crazy.

I don't know what to do, whether I should say something to Luke for the scene he just created or give him a high five for the awesome sucker punch he got in. I'm not even going to lie and say Damien didn't deserve that because he deserved every little thing that came for him.

"Holy fuck dude," Michael says. "What happened?"

Luke just nods his head towards Damien, "You want to tell everyone what happened?"

Everyone looks to Damien desperately as he stands up in clear shame, stumbling the slightest. His eyes move to me making me immediately step back, wanting to be as far away as possible.

"No?" Luke asks, noticing he's not speaking up. "Then, I'll have you all know this asshole thought he had a shot with my girlfriend."

Oh god.

The sight of practically everyone in the room holding up a phone terrifies me. The last thing the guys need is a video getting around of Luke beating up some random guy.

Knowing I don't want this to escalate further, I walk up to Luke and grab his arm, "Luke, let's just leave."

He seems to be in the same boat as he starts the trek with me but we're quickly cut off by a high pitched voice.

"No, stay! We can kick Damien out!"

I turn around and see Brooke desperately running towards the two of us. I practically scoff at the sight of her pleading for us to stay in return for kicking out Damien.

Luke snorts as well as he grabs onto my hand and says, "On that note, we'll definitely show ourselves the door."

It isn't long before all of the guys are following us as well. Everyone at the party complains and begs them to stay. However, it's very clear we all have intentions of leaving. Eventually everyone starts making remarks at Damien for ruining the party which only makes me laugh.

Luke opens the door for us as we slip out and I can't help but regret agreeing to go out to this party in the first place. Of course this is what it led to. Of course Damien only paid attention to me after I became somewhat relevant. I should've expected that much.

"Whose dumbass idea was it to go to that again?" Luke asks making us all turn around to face Calum.

Calum gives us a guilty look before putting his hands up in defense. I shake my head in disbelief considering I was the one who was hesitant about it anyway. Everyone else decided to convince me otherwise.

I shake my head and wrap my arm around Luke's much stronger one that had taken out Damien. I can't help but be fearful of the consequences to come and probably the negative PR they're going to get out of it. However, a part of me is damn proud of Luke.

I know most girls would have hated that kind of reaction and encouraged him to stop but I wish I could've told him to keep going. Damien for sure deserved it and had no right talking about me like that. Hell, he was practically begging Luke to do something.

"It was hot," Drew says making me snort as Luke smirks.

I didn't expect Luke to be the type to do something like that. Then again, a lot of things have changed about Luke since I felt like I knew him best. A better him is coming out in all the best ways.